5

Sadness that's what it was. Sunny never did anything to hurt anyone she didn't deserve this Glory thought.

She looked around the room. Everyone was there everyone except tsunami and riptide those two lovers decided to hit a movie and probably didn't get Glory's text.

Kinkajou was in a corner quietly sobbing clutching some tissues and Turtle stood next to her. His arm in a sling and his good hand on her shoulder.

Sage and Sunny's mom, Thorn as well as Smolder and Stonemover were by her bedside. Sage looked miserable and devastated. Glory guessed there had been some bonding between the two.

Clay and Peril had barged in a few minutes before in their swimsuits and Peril immediately ran over to Sunny's bedside and started talking quietly to Sunny.

Starflight and Fatespeaker stood near the wall and Starflight looked so sad Glory thought her heart would break right then and there.

Glory walked over from where she was standing next to Clay and joined Starlight and Fatespeaker

"Hey, you okay?" she asked starflight.

"No," he said voice quivering, near tears, "The last thing I did with her is argue."

"Oh," Glory didn't know what to say so she just walked away.

Moon, Qibli, Tamarin, and Anemone never made it to the movies so they came straight to the hospital.

Winter and Lynx stood solemnly in the corner together holding hands. Glory saw Winter glance in Moon and Qibli direction and his face looked crestfallen for a second. Glory didn't think that he had ever fully gotten over Moon. Thankfully Lynx didn't see Winter's moment of vulnerability.

Deathbinger had come to Glory didn't know why but she felt a fluttery feeling in her stomach when he walked over to her.

"Hey Glory he whispered can I talk to you for a second? Alone."

"Sure!" she said sarcastically "Just what I need some more pictures of me on the internet."

Deathbringer pulled her out into that hallway.

Deathbringer smiled smugly "Hey it's not that bad you could become a movie star or something. Plus I got all that attention today and questions about us I mean come on such a good photo right?"

Glory looked at him skeptically "Ha ha very funny. There is no us, in this."

Death bringers ears turned red "Oh hehe." he said embarrassed "Did I say us? I didn't mean us." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Glory asked.

"Well I just saw how sad you were, and wanted to ask how you were holding up?"

"I'm fine." Glory said lying. inside she was really just hiding all of her feelings.

"Really?"

"Yeah I said I'm fine." She said crossing her arms.

"I doubt that." he said with a small smile.

"Maybe your right..." Glory grumbled.

"Yeah maybe I am." he opened his arms for a hug.

At first Glory hesitated because she wasn't very touchy, then accepted. She leaned into him wrapping her arms around him, and digging her face into his shoulder.

"Thanks" Glory whispered.

They stood there together for a few minutes then went back in the room.