17

Parrish and Lydia got back to Derek's just after Stiles and Derek came back from the woods. They brought his bags to Derek's guest room before getting together to talk about his status as a supernatural being. After they narrowed it down to a couple of options, hellhound still being the most likely, Derek sent Lydia and Stiles home. He knew if they stayed too long the pack would end up not far behind.

Derek went into the fridge and grabbed two beers, offering one to his new house guest. Parrish thanked him, taking it from him. 

"So...A werewolf?" Parrish knew he was going to need time to adjust to this world that he was suddenly apart of. 

"Yep," Derek answered simply. 

"Wow." He took a long swig of the beer in his hand, hoping the alcohol would help things to make more sense. "Does this get easier?"

"I wouldn't know." Derek shrugged. "Born wolf." 

"You've always been a werewolf?" 

"Yep." They both took another drink. 

The next few days Derek and Parrish adjusted to having each other around. Derek also managed to move the pack in and out of the loft without alerting them to his house guest. They met with Deaton who confirmed Parrish was possessed by a hellhound. 

The next weekend had come and Lydia found herself roped into a girls' sleepover at Allison's. She knew she would be getting asked a ton of questions about Stiles and their relationship and she wasn't sure if she was ready to answer them. 

Erica, Kira and Malia were already at Allison's by the time Stiles dropped Lydia off. Stiles was headed to Scott's for the night and offered to take her over. She kissed his cheek before getting out, knowing Erica and Allison were definitely watching from the window. 

"You guys are so cute!" Kira squealed as Lydia joined the others in Allison's room. 

"I still can't believe you two are actually together." Erica sighed. "I always thought he was gay." 

"Didn't you have a crush on him?" Allison asked with a laugh.

"Yeah. Why else would someone not like me?" Erica flipped her hair while the others laughed with her. "It was gay or blind." She shrugged. Allison lightly shoved her and the blonde fell back onto Allison's bed.

"Have you guys gone all the way yet?" 

"What do I say when they ask about sex?" Lydia asked Stiles as she twirled a straw in her milkshake. "Some of our friends are getting suspicious that they haven't seen us kiss yet and I know Jackson's starting to figure out something's wrong."

"Well, I've never actually..." Stiles rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as his cheeks heated up. Lydia was shocked by the revelation. She knew that Derek was his first real relationship but she had thought they were intimate a while ago. 

"You and Derek never..." Lydia bit her lip trying not to make him feel bad about it.

"He wants to wait until I'm 18." Stiles shrugged. Lydia and Parrish had the same problem when they first started dating but Lydia managed to convince him that it was what she wanted.

"So what do you want me to tell them?"

"You can tell them that we decided to wait until Prom?" Stiles suggested not really wanting to tell the whole pack he was a virgin. 

"He wants to wait until prom night. Apparently he's been dreaming about this for so long that he wants it to be perfect." She bit her lip wondering if that would be enough information. 

"Who knew Stiles was such a romantic?!" Allison swooned. "I remember when Scott used to be all sweet like that." She giggled. They all knew Scott was still the perfect boyfriend but their relationship had matured over the years. 

"Malia likes to be all cute and sweet but only when we're alone." Kira told their friends, ignoring Malia's playful growl. "She's a big softie." Kira grinned as Malia pouted at her. The kitsune reached out her hand and Malia went over to her, melting into her arms. 

"Shut up." She mumbled into Kira's shoulder as Erica made a cracking whip sound from the bed. 

"It's nice hanging out just a girls for once." Allison beamed, pulling Lydia to sit on the bed with her and Erica. 

"What do you think the boys are doing?" Erica asked unable to push down her curiosity. 

"Well..." 

Stiles heard them before he saw them. Scott, Isaac and Boyd were outside of his window getting ready to throw rocks at it when Stiles popped out of the front door. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Stiles asked as he pulled his hoodie over his head. 

"Since the girls are having girls night, we wanted to have guys night." Scott announced, clapping Stiles on the shoulder.

"So you all came here?" Stiles looked at them weirdly. 

"We came here to get you. We're meeting Jackson and the twins at the loft." Isaac told him. 

"Does Derek know?" 

"Of course not, if he knew he would be able to say no." Scott and Isaac highfived at their brilliant plan while Stiles looked at Boyd, hoping he would be the voice of reason. Boyd just shrugged. 

"Come on dude, go get your keys and let's go!" Stiles reluctantly went inside at Scott's request grabbing his car keys and his phone. Once he had his phone he sent a quick text to Derek warning him to get rid of Parrish because the pack was going over. He just hoped Derek would see it in time. 

Stiles drove as slowly as possible until Scott noticed and told him to hurry up. He pulled up at the loft and saw Jackson's Porche already sitting in the lot. The twins and Jackson emerged at the sight of the jeep. Jackson was carrying two cases of beer, not that it would do anything for the wolves. They were laughing and talking all the way up to the loft and Stiles just hoped Derek was paying enough attention to know they were coming. 

Aiden pushed the door to the loft open and Stiles internally groaned at the sight of Parrish sitting on the couch. Derek jumped up the moment the door creaked open. The wolves all froze in the doorway, not sure what to make of the situation. 

"What are you all doing here?" Derek grumbled at them though his eyes never left Stiles'. 

"We're here for guys night." Scott shrugged before gesturing to the group that had shown up. 

"We didn't know you'd have company..."

Be My Cover Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें