5

By the time Friday came along, everyone had gotten used to Stiles and Lydia as a couple. Lydia had survived Allison's interrogation and Stiles managed to lineup his answers with hers. The rest of the pack had also heard the news and seemed to support the idea of them together. 

Friday evening lacked the usual lacrosse game which made it the perfect night for their double date. Lydia sat in her room with Allison, picking out what to wear. 

"I can't believe you convinced the boys to go skating." Allison grinned as Lydia slipped on a pair of tights underneath her green dress. 

"It was easy. Stiles does everything I say and Scott does everything anyone says." Allison rolled her eyes at Lydia's slight dig at her boyfriend. "He's a people pleaser." 

"I'm glad we're finally getting to double date again. And this time with boys who don't hate each other." Allison laughed reminding Lydia of the time they went bowling with Scott and Jackson. That date had been great for Scott and Allison but there was a noticeable rift between Lydia and Jackson. Lydia knew it was going to be much better this time as they were all good friends. 

Lydia tossed Allison a pair of tights to go with what she was already wearing and they finished getting ready. Lydia finished reapplying her lipstick just in time to hear Stiles jeep pull up outside of her house. Allison went for the door but Lydia stopped her. 

"They can wait." She grinned as Allison laughed. Usually, she wouldn't make him wait because he was doing her a favour but this time, she could make him sweat. Any excuse to demonstrate her power was a win in Lydia's book. Allison took her time slipping on a coat and after a few minutes, they met the boys outside. 

Scott got out and greeted Allison with a kiss before climbing into the back. Allison got in the back with him leaving the passenger's seat for Lydia. The banshee slid into the front, pressing her lips to Stiles's cheek to keep up appearances.

"You look amazing," Stiles smiled as he pulled away from Lydia's house. 

"I always look amazing." She replied. Lydia switched the station to her usual choice, earning a playful glare from Stiles. Allison sang along from the backseat and Lydia grinned triumphantly. 

They got to the ice rink and Stiles groaned internally. Allison and Scott went ahead while Stiles locked the jeep. Lydia grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. He groaned as they walked through the parking lot and she couldn't stop laughing at him. 

"You'll be fine!" She insisted, rolling her eyes as he pouted. When she finally managed to get him inside, Scott was tying Allison's skate. They both knew she was capable but she thought it was romantic that he offered. Lydia and Stiles joined them on the bench and Lydia slipped on her own skates, giving Stiles a look when he tried to help her. 

Stiles had seen Lydia skate before and she was basically a pro. He had not improved since the last time he went but luckily, neither had Scott. Lydia was the first on the ice immediately impressing everyone with her twirls. Allison helped Scott stand up and the pair went together. She held his hands as they moved around the ice. 

Lydia noticed Stiles waiting by the edge of the rink so she skated over to his side. 

"Stiles-"

"No." 

"I'm your girlfriend. You have to." She tugged on his hand and he slid on the ice behind her. "You're doing great, Sweetie." Lydia teased. 

"I'm going to get you back for this Martin." Out of the corner of his eyes, Stiles saw Allison let go of Scott. The werewolf slipped immediately and Allison laughed as he fell flat on his face. Stiles laughed until he started slipping as well. Lydia grabbed his shoulders to steady him and he managed to stay on his feet. 

"See, skating is fun," Lydia stated smugly as they watched Scott slide around. 

"You just want to say I told you so. I'm not falling for that." Stiles chuckled as Scott and Allison joined them. 

"Do you guys want to go grab something to eat after this?" Scott asked as he held on to Allison. Lydia looked to Stiles for his opinion. He shrugged and let her make the decision. 

"Sure. Food court?" Lydia suggested. 

"Sounds good. I think Scott is ready to leave whenever you are." Allison giggled as Scott glared at her. She got free from his grasp and skated away from him. He chased her until he fell again and groaned. Lydia went over to help him up and Stiles clapped a hand on his shoulder.

"I guess your werewolf powers can't help you now, Scotty." Stiles mocked. Lydia stepped out of the way and Scott tackled Stiles to the ice. Stiles called out for help but Lydia just laughed at him. 

"You're on your own, Stilinski." Lydia went off with Allison as the boys struggled to get to their feet. When they finally managed to get up, they moved along the wall of the rink until they reached the door.

The four of them took off their skates and went back to the jeep. They went to the mall food court and each got their own thing. Scott graciously paid for Allison's and urged Stiles to do the same for Lydia. 

"Do I actually have to pay for you?" Stiles asked her as they got far enough away from Scott and Allison. Scott was too focused on Allison to listen to their conversation so Stiles figured they could talk freely. 

"I think I can manage to get my own food, Stiles." She rolled her eyes at him and he raised his hands in mock surrender. "Save your money for your boyfriend." 

"My boyfriend's rich," Stiles smirked proudly. 

"Well, in that case, you can pay for my food," Lydia stated, wiping the smirk off his face. He sighed, giving in to her and paying before bringing her along to get his own dinner. 

"What happened to being a strong, independent woman?" Stiles asked her, stealing a fry from her plate.

"Nothing. Not paying is the woman part." She stuck her tongue is out at him. "So how are we going to manage tomorrow?" Since they agreed to the pack night, one thing had been sticking out in Lydia's mind.

"You mean playing boyfriend girlfriend in front of my actual boyfriend? No idea." Stiles shrugged. "He knows about the arrangement and he's only a little jealous." 

"As long as he doesn't scratch out my eyes or something." 

"He prefers to rip throats out with his teeth." Stiles retorted. 

"Kinky." Lydia blurted out without missing a beat. Stiles's eyes widened as he took his tray and followed Lydia to the table where Scott and Allison were waiting. 

The four friends talked and ate, enjoying their seemingly normal lives. 

Stiles drove Scott and Allison to Scott's before taking Lydia home. 

"We survived our first double date." Stiles cheered as Lydia opened the door to the jeep.

"We survived our first week." She pointed out. "Now let's get through our first pack night." She waved as she got to her front door and went inside. Stiles went home and called his boyfriend to tell him all about his date.