1

Scott, Allison and Isaac sat at a picnic outside the school, waiting for the rest of their friends. They were talking about the weekend when Scott noticed Stiles's jeep pull up. What he hadn't expected to see was Lydia in the passenger's seat. Scott lightly elbowed Allison pulling her and Isaac's attention over to their other friends. 

"Maybe her car broke down." Isaac shrugged but Allison shook her head. 

"She would've asked me." She frowned, watching as Stiles got out of the car and opened the door for Lydia. She kissed his cheek causing Allison's jaw to drop. 

"Lydia and Stiles?" Scott processed as they walked over, hand in hand. They joined the trio, sliding onto the bench next to Isaac. 

"Hey," Lydia smiled at her friends as Stiles draped an arm over the shoulder. 

"Hi..." Allison mumbled still trying to understand what was going on in front of her. "Are you guys..." 

"Together?" Isaac finished, sensing Allison's discomfort. Lydia and Stiles locked eyes, big smiles on their faces. 

"As of Friday," Stiles answered, grinning proudly. "I guess I didn't need my 10-year plan after all Scotty." 

"You had a plan?" Lydia laughed as a blush crept up on Stiles's cheeks. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Allison asked Lydia, clearly offended. 

"I texted you that I had news but you never answered." Lydia defended herself. Allison checked her phone and blushed. She looked up at Scott.

"So apparently Stiles and Lydia are dating." She chuckled.

"How?" Scott spoke up for the first time since the new couple had sat down.

"Lydia asked me out," Stiles smirked proudly. Lydia playfully rolled her eyes at him. 

"Well, you weren't going to do it anytime soon." She teased.

"You're right I had another 8 years to go." He winked and Allison swooned at their playful banter.

"I need more single friends." Isaac whined.

"So you two, its like official?" Allison asked, eyes darting between the new couple. "After one date?"

"You really think that after finally landing a date with Lydia Martin I would risk her getting away?" Allison chuckled at Stiles's comment.

"Be careful Lydia, he has access to chains. Wouldn't want you to end up in a basement." Scott mocked his best friend.

"I think she'd kick my ass before I could even try. Plus she's too pretty to hit with a bat." Stiles stared lovingly at Lydia. She lightly shoved him.

"You're an idiot." The bell rang and they stood up from their table. Scott Allison and Isaac walked away while Stiles and Lydia stayed back. "Walk me to class?"

"Sure, one sec." He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Derek.

It went great. See you tonight xx

Stiles slid his phone into his pocket and walked with Lydia to class. He kissed her cheek before heading to his own.

Lydia slid into her seat next to Jackson who looked like he had something to say. She turned to him and waited.

"You and Stilinski? Really?" Jackson blurted out causing her to blush.

"What about it?" At her harsh tone he backed off though he seemed a little hesitant to accept her new relationship.

"If he hurts you I'll rip out his throat." He warned.

"With your teeth? God, you've been spending too much time with Derek." She teased but knowing he still cared about her made her smile.

"I mean it." Jackson stated firmly.

"I know."

By the end of the day, word of their new relationship had spread throughout the school. Their plan was working flawlessly and Lydia couldn't believe how smoothly it had gone. Stiles's former crush on her made it an easy story to tell and everyone seemed to be supportive of their relationship. The only problem with everyone knowing was that everyone knew.

Stiles sprinted down the hallway after the bell, almost tackling Lydia as he tried to talk to her.

"Lydia-Dad-dinner-" He stumbled over his words as he tried to catch his breath. She gave him a moment to recover and he took deep breaths until he was fine. "My dad found out that we're dating and he wants to have dinner tonight."

"How?" She asked him, the news had gone through the school but not through the whole town.

"I told him we were hanging out tonight and then Scott told Melissa who told my dad and he realized it was a date," Stiles explained. "Please tell me you're free tonight." He pleaded. 

"We were supposed to hang out tonight?" She looked at him curiously. He groaned.

"No I was supposed to see Derek tonight but my dad doesn't know that." He reminded her. 

"Well, lucky for you I'm available." He let out a huge sigh of relief and threw his arms around her. She stumbled back, startled by the embrace. 

"You're amazing I could kiss you!" He exclaimed.

"Do not kiss me." She warned but it was too late. Stiles kissed her cheek before running off. She sighed and waited for him to realize that he had driven her to school. Stiles ran back in and stopped in front of her.

"I'm driving you home, aren't I?"