22.1: Clearing The Air

Start from the beginning

"I truly did mommy but I think I blacked out for a second. I had to. I knew I was there one moment and the next I was gone. I just started thinking bout everything I had gone through and the people that caused me pain. If her ass hadn't plotted on me I might've felt bad for beating on her the way that I did but I don't feel bad because she deserved that and so much more" April said and shrugged. She knew beforehand that whoever she had to physically come for was always going to get their ass beat on behalf of everybody that shitted on her and done her wrong and that person just so happened to be Millie. She could've whooped Kae's ass first and it would've been Kae who would've gotten her ass thrashed on behalf of everybody. It was bound to happen. She snapped and she couldn't stop herself even if she tried.

"She did mommy you could visibly see the switch" Alaina said. She saw that shit go off and knew the moment it went off and when it did go off she was a little nervous but it had to be done. It was time to let go of all the hurt and pain she had endured.

"Yea auntie this one was a bad one but sis was able to come out of it on her own" Ebony said. She had noticed it too but she wasn't worried about it. She knew that once she felt like she whooped everyone's ass in her head she'd be good. She was just going down her mental checklist of everybody that had wronged her.

Dave sat back and listened and from what he could put together that hadn't been the first time that April had blacked out and now he wanted to know more but figured he'd wait until they were alone to pick her brain about that. He just hoped that she didn't have many other blackouts and that, that was the last one because things were going good for her now.

"I knew Agnes was getting her ass mangled because of me" Chris spoke up and wiped his hands over his face. "I knew I was one of those people she had in mind. I'm not even bout to sit here and lie I'm happy as hell that she unleashed the beast on Agnes instead of me" he said seriously making everyone laugh but he wasn't joking. He didn't need to be in the middle of no physical fights that involved women ever again. "Bestie I know I've apologized and I know actions speak louder than words so I'm not even gonna apologize again. I just hope that my actions have been showing and proving to you how truly sorry I am. I don't want no sauce" he said looking at April with his white flag raised.

August looked over at him and laughed. "I bet you don't big bruh. Lil big sis pulled the hammer out and had ya ass shook over there chanting this is bad this is bad" Leave it to August to come for a nigga when it wasn't the right time.

"Baby" Alaina tapped his arm laughing.

"Bruh I heard that shit too. He had that panic look on his face like please don't look at me as if Lil Birdie was gonna look at him and come for him next" Errol said dying laughing. By now everyone was dying laughing at Chris. He had also realized that night that Chris had really did a number on April to have him sitting there shook as if she was going to come for him. He knew about their relationship, the cheating, and the baby so he knew it was a lot but he knew it had to be more to the story. It had to be deeper.

"Looked like his ass was shooting silent prayers up to God" Shooter added laughing.

"Nigga don't forget Trey's ass with the 'that could've been me' shit" Bully added laughing.

"Don't act y'all would've been thinking the same shit if y'all were me. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't fuck her over when I know I did time and time again and in the worst ways but I'm not bout to get into all that. I already got my ass handed to me years ago. I ain't looking for a part two" Chris said making both Ian and Ny-Reek look at each other and laugh. They had set his ass up good a few years back for fuckin over April but that was a story for another day. He really didn't want to get into that.