Hide My Tears

Plot: (BadboyBlaine) Blaine finds Kurt crying behind the school. Kurt refuses to tell Blaine why so Blaine investigates and gets into a fight. Angel is the bully in this situation. (The one from Pain, Fear, and Forbidden Love.)

The day was already trash. When my brother got home, all he wanted to do was quiz me on my future. So what if I didn't know what I wanted to be yet? I'm a freshman! I have time!

I had to get away from his countless aggravating acting tips. I wished I could go see Kurt, but he was busy with Rachel today. I tried not to text him as much because he was working on his future as well. I didn't know how he just knew exactly what he wanted.

Kurt and Rachel wanted to actors since forever. Rachel will never shut up about it. Kurt was a little more subtle but was visibly beaming every time it came up in a conversation. Despite him being a Broadway fanatic, I loved him.

I settled on going for a walk to clear my head. I thought of my hobbies like football but I couldn't find a career out of any of them. I walked out of my neighborhood and ended up at school.

I was simply walking by, thinking of the clubs I might find my future in, when I saw someone. They were a decent distance away from me and I waved, but they didn't notice me. He ran behind the school pretty quickly.

I saw a second boy, much taller than the other, follow him. Upon further inspection, I saw that it was Angel. I thought maybe I should leave him to go beat up whatever kid there was, until I thought about how familiar he looked.

That wasn't just any kid. It was Kurt. My Kurt. I stopped walking right then and there, trying to figure out what the hell he was doing here. Then I was worried Angel would hurt him. It never seemed to stick that Kurt Hummel was off limits.

I followed behind but Angel was no where to be seen. I did eventually find Kurt sitting against the wall with his head in his hands.

"Kurt? I thought you'd be with Rachel." I called to him.

He didn't answer.

"Kurt?"

I sat next to him. He pulled his knees up to his chest and looked away from me. I didn't like that at all. It kind of hurt...

"Kurt, what's wrong?"

A few moments later, "Nothing."

His voice suggested otherwise. It wasn't nothing. He was upset and I was starting to wonder why he hadn't just told me why. Why would Kurt keep anything from me? Why would he lie when there was obviously something wrong?

"A-are you sure?" I tried again. "You look upset..."

"I'm fine, Blaine."

His response was bitter. I put my hand on his back to find it slightly shaking. It worried me to no extent. He looked up at me for a moment and his tears shocked me into silence. I wanted to ask a million questions but I knew it was best to stay calm when Kurt was like this.

He hated the vulnerability just as much as I did. Nobody liked other people watching them cry. It made me feel weak so I completely understood. However, I had to know what went down before I'd gotten there.

"Did Angel hurt you?" I asked him.

He didn't answer me. I was ready to beat the shit out of whoever hurt him. I ended up bringing Kurt home to his dad, promising I'd be back soon. I didn't tell him I was going to interrogate the hell out of a certain idiot.

********

"Angel!" I yelled.

I found him a little ways passed our school. He looked dazed... Or drunk.

"Have you seen Kurt?"

He looked at me and immediately tensed up.

"No." He said.

That had to be the worst lie I'd ever seen.

"What did you do to him?"

He only got mad.

"None of your fucking business!"

So maybe I lost my temper. I only remember having him pinned on the floor a few minutes later. He still wouldn't tell me anything. At that point, I was sure he was drunk. I let him go with a bloody nose.

I couldn't find an explanation and it made me mad. I went back to Kurt's place so I could comfort him. I decided I'd ask him for more detail tomorrow.

Part two?