60

Jihyo's POV

"Guys wake up!" I shouted and banged on their doors.

"What the heck Ji?! It's 4 in the morning?!" Nayeon Unnie shouted back but I ignored her.

"Ya'll need to go now"

"Huh? Aren't we going together with Ya'll?" Mina asked but I shook my head.

"No... Not for the meantime. Go with stinky. He'll drive you too another blindspot"

"Ehh?! I thought we're all going together???" Momo asked

"Not now. Ya'll lives in danger. I got a message from the spy working for him that JYP knows Ya'll know it too. This is for the better. You'll meet others there" I said and signalled Shin to go.

"Wha?! What others???" Sana asked but I didn't answer.

"Take them to xx. Jisoo is there together with Irene" I whispered to Shin and he nodded.

"Are you four ready?" I asked and they nodded their heads. I sighed and pulled in for a group hug.

"I'm sorry. Because of me, Ya'll in this situation" I said

"It's not your fault Unnie... It can't be helped..." Chaeyoung said and the others nodded.

"Ha... Anyways!" I chuckled and wiped my tears and looked at them with a smile.

"Fix yourselves and wear this" I said and gave them casual clothes.

"Ne..." they said and went to their rooms.

I am very nervous of what will happen. Everyone's counting on the plan we put down.

After an hour, everyone is dressed up. I also got the message that Shin and the girls got there already and met with everyone.

"Okay once JYP is here. Act like we are scared and shock. He may be clever but he is also stupid" I said and they nodded.

"Let's eat breakfast first. I cooked eggs and bacon while Ya'll were changing. Clothes are a bit weird right?" I asked and chuckled when they nodded.

"Yeah why is that Unnie?" Dahyun asked and they all sat down on the chair and I served them the food.

"It looks normal like any other clothes but you notice the thin thread-like on the sleeves?" I asked and they nodded.

"Those send the signals and at the end of your sleeve is a mic. It's smaller than a grain of rice. Also the wires are camouflage that makes it harder to trace" I said and they looked amazed.

"Also right now Shin and the others are listening to us. Hey there stinky!"

(Somewhere in the forest: a stinky-I mean Shin is fuming and embarrassed because all the girls heard it)

"We are live but we'll broadcast it publicly when JYP started talking about his crimes. Don't worry all of us have mics on" I said and they nodded and finished their food.

We went to the living room, watched some TV and we heard a knock.

"Must be him already. Guys be ready" I said looking at them and stood up.

"Shin be ready at all times. I'll give you my signal when I need Redvelvet to follow" I said

I walked towards the door and composed myself. I opened it and revealed a tall man wmin his suit with sunglasses.

"D-dad? W-what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. Of course I'm pretending.

"Hello Jihyo, my daughter" he smiled at me creepily and pushed me aside and entered with his men.