34

Mina's POV is

"Yah! Minari! Wake up!"

I shot my eyes open and saw Sana on top of me. What the fuck?

"Why are you on top of me?" I asked

"Good morning Minari~" I turned to my side and saw Momo looking at me while smiling.

"Why you two being a creep today?" I asked and they giggled.

I felt Sana grind on me and I shot her a glare.

"Why? Don't you like it daddy?" she smirked.

"Wha-...?!?!?" I'm being kissed by Momo right now... WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!

"Mina! Wake up! You don't want me to scream do ya?!" my eyes shot open again and this time it's Jihyo.

"Yah! Why do you look frightened?! Am I that scary?" she asked and looked at the mirror.

"This is not a dream right?" I asked to make sure I'm not dreaming.

"What? Of course not! Anyways, Sana is surely stopping Momo to eat everything so let's go and eat breakfast" Jihyo said and I stood up.

We walked to the dining area and saw only the two bickering. Where are the others? Normally, it's going to be really loud in the morning...

"Yow goodmorning" I greeted and took a sit beside Momo.

"Good morning Mina-chan~"
"Morning Minari~"

"Uhm where are the others?" I asked since I saw all the seats are empty.

"Huh? What others?" Jihyo asked and what?

"What do you mean 'what others?'. Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie. The three maknaes" I said and they looked at me weirdly.

"Why are Ya'll looking at me like that?"

"Uhm we don't know who is that Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon unnie of yours Mina" Momo said and took a bite of toasty. My eyes widened and I'm in utter shock.

"Momo, your girlfriend Dahyun! How come you do not know her??? You always call her dubu and annoy her for attention!"

"Don't know who that is" she said and continued to eat.

"Sana!" I pointed at her and stood up.

"Ne!" she said. I guess I startled her.

"Chou Tzuyu! The girl you're obviously head over heels with! You literally made an excuse just so she could kiss you!" I said but she just tilts her head in confusion.

"What are you talking about Mina-Chan?"

Oh my god... I can't believe this... Why do they not know them...

"Ah Jihyo!" I turned to Jihyo and saw her jumped in her seat.

"Sorry for startling you but Jeongyeon unnie! You know her right? She's your stepsister together with Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeng! And Nayeon Unnie is you three's best friend who helped JeongDaChaeTzu be normal again!" I said and hoped that they're just fucking with me.

"I'm sorry Mina, we should've told you sooner" Jihyo said and oh gosh, I thought I'll have a heart attack from their prank.

"Guys, you shouldn't prank like that okay? I'm really going to have a heart attack" I said and chuckled as I sit down.

"Mina"

"Hm?" I turned to Jihyo and saw her smile apologetically.

"Sorry Mina but the people you're mentioning right now... Are just inside your head"