41

Mina's POV

It's Friday and guess what? Chaeng and I will go on a date! Gusto mo Yon? Gusto ko Yon! (You like it? I like it!)

"Let's go?..." Chaeng asked and I nodded. I stood up from my chair and took my bag.

We waved goodbye to our friends and they got inside Jihyo's van. I took Chaeng's hand and intertwine it with mine.

"Owemji~ look at them being cute and lovey-dovey with each other~"
"I know right~ they're so cute~"
"Bro I bet 100 dollars, Mina will be mine"
"Stop being delusional asshole"

"Damn right, stop being delusional cuz I'm only Chaeng's"

We walked to our first destination, an arcade. She actually got a list of where we'll go today but she won't tell me. Hmmp!

"Uwa! Chaeng look they got a crane machine!" I pointed at where it is and we walked closer to it.

"I'll just change the bill to tokens..." she said and I nodded and waited for her. Not even a minute, she came back with a handful of tokens.

She inserted one inside the crane machine. She gestured me to play it and of course, I obliged.

"Alright Mina, get the tiger one. You can do it!" I encouraged myself and moved the joystick. After 3 tries, I got the stuffed toy!

"Here Chaeng!" I said and gave her the tiger toy. She grabbed it and smiled at me.

We moved to another game, the racing game.

"The reward for the winner is... A kiss!" I said. Well, it's a win-win situation so I don't think she can refused that.

We started the game and daebak, we're only a second apart. Of course I won.

"Later..." she mumbled and ehehehe.

Next, is a ball game. You know the basketball one, where you shoot the ball in the hoops and score.

"The reward of the winner for this game is... Anything you want from the other person!" I said and she nodded.

Chaeyoung scored 124 and me 50. Like how?! How is she good at this game?! Oh yeah. Basketball.

"So what do you want from me Chaengie?" I said seductively teasing her. She turned red and looked away.

"Later..." she mumbled enough for me to hear.

Next game stop is table hockey! I seriously love this game but not when the hockey flies into your face. No one experienced that? No one at all? Only me? Okay:)

"The reward for the winner of this game is... I don't have anymore. What do you think would be a good reward Chaeng?" I asked and she look so cute thinking.

"How about the loser will dance?... No?..." she said unsure. I can dance and she knows that. Is it because I can dance and she thought that she'll win against me?

"Oh? Is my baby challenging me~?" I asked but she looks unbothered.

"It's on baby~" I said and took the hockey in the slot.

We played and its been going on for 10 minutes now. Our scores are tied up. We only have 1 minute and guess what? I WON!

"So my baby will dance for me~" I said and she looks flustered. Hihi such a cutie.

"O-okay..." she said and once again my dear friends, ehehehehe.

We tried other small machine games and I seriously had som much fun but the date is still not done.