4

(This is the real chapter 4)

Mina's POV

Today's my first day attending the University and I'm so excited. But maybe I'm too excited because I woke up very early and now I can't sleep.

I took a bath and put on clothes. I went out of the room, careful not to wake up the others. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some ingredients. I whipped up some pancakes and plated them nicely with strawberries on the side that I found inside the refrigerator and whipped cream in top.

"Morning Mina-Chan... Did you make all of this?" I heard Sana said groggily and saw her still in pj's.

"Yep! Here's a plate and a fork" I gave her the plate and fork then placed a chocolate syrup beside the pancake.

Minutes later, everyone greeted each other and sat on around the table with usual order. They took a bite of the pancakes I made and they told me it was delicious but someone caught my eye. Chaeyoung, she's not showing any facial expressions but I can tell from her eyes that she's enjoying it a lot.

"Does it taste good Chaeyoung-ah?" I asked and sat beside her. She nodded her head and took a bite of the strawberry. I felt happy at her response and I dig in too.

After everyone ate, I cleaned the plates and wiped the table clean while they took a bath and freshed themselves up.

Everyone's finished and Momo drove us to the University. We arrived and stepped out of the car. We went inside the University and felt my heart skipped a beat from happiness but at the same time from being nervous.

I heard squeals and screams while we're walking on the hallway.

"Sana! Look at me!" one boy shouted and Sana smiled at him. I think he just fainted.

"Jihyo! I love your voice!" Jihyo mouthed thank you at them and they screamed.

"Nayeon Unnie! Go out with me!" a boy shouted and Nayeon Unnie just waved her hand at him.

"Kya! Jeongyeon oppa! Saranghae!" one girl shouted and Jeongyeon Unnie didn't mind her.

"Dahyun-ah! Be mine and I'll treat you good!" one girl shouted with chocolates on her arm. Dahyun looked at her for a good 2 seconds before walking away.

"Tzuyu-ah! Impregnate me please!" Tzuyu didn't spare her a glance and walked away too.

"Chaeyoung-ah! You're so handsome! Marry me!" a lot of them shouted but Chaeyoung ignored them.

"Damn! They're famous af!"

"Momo!" Nayeon Unnie fake gagged when we heard a voice. I looked to see and saw a blonde guy, must be Heechul they're talking about, running towards to Momo.

Momo ran to him and they french kissed!

"Really! Right in front of my fucking salad?!"

"Uh can you not? There's lots of people here" Nayeon Unnie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and go fuck someone grandma" oh shit, don't like him already. What do Momo see in this guy?!

"Stop, let's go inside the room. We don't want any fights in the morning do we?" Jihyo said in a voice that would make any gangster bow down to her. She scary when she serious.

They walked in and everyone greeted them. The teacher told me to wait outside and I did.

"Morning everyone! Today we have a new student from Japan. Please be nice to her okay?"

"Ne seonsaengnim!"

The teacher signalled me to come in and I walked inside.

"Hi my name is Myoui Mina, 20 years old. I'm fond of games and this is my first time studying in another country. Please be nice to me" I said and bowed at them.

"How come you're so good at speaking Korean already?" a girl asked me.

"I studied Korean back in Japan and Momo and Sana helped me too" I said and she went "ahhh okay"

"What kind of games do you play?" a boy asked and smirked at me.

"I'm more of pc and mobile but I'm sure you meant different" I said and everyone went "oooooh".

"Okay that's enough. You'll be sitting beside Ms. Son. Please your hand Ms. Son" Chaeyoung raised her hand. I thanked the teacher and bowed to her before going to the back where Chaeyoung is sitted between Nayeon-Jeongyeon Unnie and Sana-Tzuyu whose desk is beside Momo-Dahyun.

"Hi Chaeyoungie, glad to be your seatmate" I said and she nodded her head without looking at me.

Three subjects have passed and it's our break time. We went to the cafeteria that looks more restaurant-y and saw lots of people crowded together.

"Jihyo, there's lots of people here. Can we even eat at this rate?" I asked since we can't buy any food or else we'll loose time.

"Oh don't worry, we have a different table" she said and walked into the crowd with the others so I just followed.

We're now in front of a big mirrored glass and Jihyo opened the door. We went inside and saw a table, different from the others, and we sat around it.
I was going to ask about the food but she told me not to worry.

Soon, a knock can be heard and the door opened. Revealing a man with two trays, each on his hand and placed it in front of us. I'm baffled, why are we getting this different treatment from the others.

"Jihyo is the daughter of JYP, the owner of this university. He wanted to separate her from the others since she got mercilessly bullied when they first saw her" Nayeon Unnie said and I looked at Jihyo who just nodded her head.

We ate and talked but I couldn't really focus much to what Unnie was saying since Momo is feeding Dahyun while Sana looks lovingly at Tzuyu.

Now tell me that you're not gay and isn't cheating with your boyfriend straight to my face!

Break time's over and we went back to class. Another three subjects have passed and it's time to go home.

"Bye baby. I'll miss you" Momo said and French kissed again with Heechul.

"For the second time... RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FUCKING SALAD?!"

"You two, literally, text and call everyday. Facetime each night and you two still miss each other?" Nayeon Unnie said in disbelief of the two.

"Oh shut up grandma. Stop being bitter. You know what? I'll hook you up with some of my friends and maybe you'll get lai-"

"And that is when you stop Mr. Kim. You said your goodbye to Ms. Hirai. I suggest you disappear now" Jihyo said and I can tell she's pissed at what Heechul said.

Heechul gave Momo a peck on the lips before walking away with a peace sign.

"Momoring... What the fuck do you see in him???" I asked her and the three gave me a high five while Momo rolled her eyes at me.