37

Mina's POV

Last night was amazing, nope we didn't have sex but the kiss was incredible so I ain't complaining.

We're eating breakfast before heading to school. Can't believe that 1 week has passed already.

"Jeongie~ say ah~"

"No... I'm good..."

Ever since Jeongyeon unnie got out of the hospital, she became cold towards Nayeon Unnie. Well, she's been cold to all of us but mostly it's Nayeon Unnie.

Nayeon Unnie is doing everything she can but only to be stopped or rejected. Our poor Unnie.

"So unnie, today we'll go to the University. We already informed the teachers so no need to worry. Also, don't go anywhere without Nayeon Unnie" Jihyo said and wiped her mouth with tissue.

"Ya'll done?" she asked and stood up.

"Yep"

We put the dirty dishes in the sink and put on our shoes. We got inside Jihyo's van and drove to JYPU.

"AHHHH! GODJIHYO!!!"
"SANA-YAAAAA!"
"MINA-YA! SARANGHAE!"
"MOMO I GOT YOU JOKBAL!"
"OWEMJI! JEONGYEON OPPA IS SO HAWT!"
"CHAEYOUNG FUCK ME DADDY!"
"TZUYU GOSH YOU'RE A GODDESS!"
"DAHYUN I BOUGHT YOU ALL KINDS OF CHOCOLATES!"

Dahyun stopped and looked at the girls direction.

"Nope, you ain't going there my lovely girlfriend" Momo pulled her girlfriend closer to her and I giggled at their cuteness.

I felt Chaeng's hand kept on touching mine. I mean it's not bad to hold her hand right? So I grabbed and locked my fingers to hers.

"OWEMJI! MICHAENG!"
"FUCK! I CAN'T HAVE CHAE NOW..."
"OHMAHGAD THIS SHIP IS REAL!"

"That sounds very familiar... Hmmm..."

I brushed off the thought and we went to the class. We sat on our chair and the professor came.

"Good morning class. Welcome back after a week of rest. Today you'll have a quiz about the lessons we've tackled a week ago. Don't worry, it's easy"

Easy my ass...

"Please pass backwards the questionnaire"

I passed the test papers backwards and took a look at the questionnaire. And oh thank god, it's literature. I'm not good but I'm fine with it.

"Fuck... Literature..." I looked at my right side and saw Momo gripping on the paper.

"Okay, you may start"

We started and to be honest, not bragging but it's easy. I mean for me it's easy, I don't know about Momoring.

After an hour of answering and rechecking my answers, I'm done.

"Okay, passed it forward. Your time is up"

Lots of students groaned and we passed our papers forward. Our professor came out and another came in who looks new.

"Hello, I'm a new teacher here. Your Maths teacher resigned so I will be taking his place. I'm Shin Wu, call me Sir Shin"

"Uhm... How old are you?"

"I'm 35 turning 36 in 7 months"

"owemji, he's so hot for his age"
"he's the literal daddy~"
"goddamn, he's fit af"

"Let's start the discussion"

Fastforawrd, it's lunchtime. The new teacher, our maths teacher, became popular because of his fit body and good looks.