39

Jihyo's POV

Owemji thank you assho- I mean our lovely authornim for giving me a POV.
But set that aside cuz imma bout to start now.

It's lunchtime, as usual Momo gets to take two trays. Nayeon Unnie giving Jeongyeon unnie a headache. Michaeng still being the best couple they are. And Sana is pretending to be okay. Hmm what could've happened?

Anyways, I'm sweating my balls here (I don't have them but you get the gist). Ever since that talk with dad, I'm getting more n more upset. Ugh If I could kill that bastard I would but no cuz he's my dad.

"Yow! Yow! Yow! Why so serious Jihyo? You not gonna eat that?" I heard Momo and I sighed. I pushed the tray towards her and she happily took it.

"Fuck... Haaaa how long am I gonna be like this?" Yes I curse but only when I'm really in a bad mood.

We went back to the classroom and our new teacher walked in. Few girls squealed, goodness.

"Hello there class! Today we'll recap all the discussions from your old teacher's to mine okay? Also oral recitation today" he said and turned his back to us and faced the board.

"But sir~ you're too serious about teaching~ loosen up and tell us something about yourself~" one girl said and uhm... She knows that I'm here right?

"I would gladly but I wouldn't want Ms. Park to strip me away from my job" he chuckled and now all of my classmates eyes are on me... EVEN MY FRIENDS?!

"Uh no problem sir... As long as you do your job properly and ALL students here LEARNED something from the lessons" I said while smiling and I can see my classmates eyes sparkled.

"If that's what Ms. Park said then sure I'll answer some of your questions but after this oral recitation so-"

"Yes! First question! How can you stay fit when you're already at that age?" a girl asked

"Oh of course I regularly exercise and keeping track on what I eat" luh, Sana ol bhie.

"Oh! Do you know sir you look like an animal?" another girl shouted

"Eh? Animal? What animal?" he chuckled

"Like a lion!" the girl shouted and many agreed including me.

"He do looks like a lion... Weird..."

After many minutes of them asking question, the oral recitation started. And of course, not all of my classmates got the right answer but applause for their efforts.

"Please review pg.25-30 since we have a quiz tomorrow"he said while fixing his things and others groaned.

Fast forward, it's dismissal but I needed to stay a little late since I am the student body president and I've got lots of things to do... Even that...

I'm inside my office and organizing some documents when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in please~" I said in a polite manner and the door opened revealing the person who I really want to punch in the face. Dad.

"Hello there my sweet little darling~" he said and walked closer to me.

"What do you want? I've got lots of things to do" I said, deadpan.

"Awww Where's my sweet girl?" he chuckled before taking a sit on the sofa.

I went back to my desk and sat on my chair and looked at him.

"So... How are they?" he asked

"They're fine" I replied and grabbed the pile of papers and looked at them one by one.

"Working hard as always. I'm glad you're my daughter..." he said and I looked up to see him.

He stood up and walked closer to me. He pulled a folder behind his back, (baliktad na doraemon ka ghorl?) and he placed it in front of me and looked me in the eyes.

"Read it after you are finished doing all these" he said and pointed to the more pile of papers in front of me. He turned around and started walking to the door.

"Dad..." I blurted and he stopped and looked at me.

"Yes my daughter~" ugh I need to my ears off after this.

"About that, they don't need to know" I said and he chuckled.

"Of course honey~ cuz if they knew... Uh-oh" he laughed and walked out.

"Uh-oh indeed..." I mumbled and shook my head. I started to read each paper in front of me to see if they're trash or useful.

I looked at the time and it was now a quarter away before it's 7 in the evening. Good thing I finished everything. I took all my things, cleaned up my desk and saw the folder. I grabbed it and put it inside my bag before going out.

I walked out the campus and pulled my car keys. I went inside my van and drove to the dorm. Fastforawrd, I arrived safely and went inside our dorm room.

"Hey I'm back~" I said and took off my shoes.

"Hey Ji~ welcome back~" I saw Nayeon unnue in an apron and I can feel my heart beating fast, not because I like her but because I might die tonight.

"Yah! My cooking will not kill you! And I got help from Mina okay!?" she defended and I laughed.

"Unnie, welcome back..." Chaeyoung said and I smiled to her.

"Glad you got home safely Unnie" I heard Dahyun and I thanked her for the concern.

"Unnie..." I turned around saw Tzuyu looking at me.

"Hm?"

"I think I'm sick..." she said and put my hand in her forehead. She's burning.

"Did you drink your medicine?" I asked. Of course I'm worried. Tzuyu's like my daughter, everyone here is like my daughter even that grandma.

"No I haven't..." she said then I hugged her.

"Then I'll be your medicine" I said cutely and she just looks at me.

"Ah... Maybe that's why I'm sick..." she said and everyone laughed and giggled.

She truly is a savage without knowing.

"Neomuhae~" I acted cutely again and I heard Nayeon Unnie gagged.

"Oh shut up grandma, let's just eat this dangerous cooking if yours" I said and she glared at me but I just laughed.

We ate dinner, it was full of teasing, laughing and literally pissing Nayeon Unnie with her raw but burnt kimchi pancakes.

I looked at everyone. Nayeon Unnie attempting to feed Jeongyeon unnie but only to get rejected. Momo getting babied by Dahyun. Sana being fed by Tzuyu in her command. And Michaeng being the best couple they are. Yeah, I'm the captain of this ship got a problem with that?!

I take it all in and I smiled warmly like a proud mother.

"I love you all... From the beginning to the end"

Woooh! Jihyo's POV is here and wow I'm such a great autho- wha? YAH JIHYO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HEY! STOP IT I'M WRITING! YA- hey guys I'm Jihyo, I want to thank all the readers who have read this story from the 1st chapter until this chapter without getting bored of the story. I'm just wondering how can you still read a story when there is no Jihyo POV right? So I smacked the shit out of your authornim and beat your authornim with my holy hands. And voila! Jihyo's POV! So there you go I hope you enjo- HEY I'M STILL TYPING!

SORRY GUYS! JIHYO'S GONE CRAZY!

NO I'M NOT!

OKAY PEACE OUT EVRYONE!