21

No one's POV

Days have passed since Mina got almost rape. The three boys got expelled and faced charges. As for Mina, she did got over it but the thought of her being raped still haunts her. She wondered how could Momo not be traumatized.

"Mina let's eat" Sana said

"Okay..."

The two of them went to the dining area and found the others sitting and talking to each other.

"Now that Mina is here. Let's eat!" Jihyo said and everyone started to dig in.

The dinner was full of talking, laughing and mostly Momo choking on her food.

Everyone finished and feel happy because the food made them full. They cleaned everything up and went to the living room after they finished.

"Dubu~ let's go to the rooftop" Momo said as she pulled Dahyun up from the couch. The two went outside their dorm and went to the rooftop.

"Oowww..." Sana stubbed her toe and tripped. Tzuyu quickly catches her before she hits the ground.

"You o-okay... Does it hurt?..." Tzuyu said and managed to only stutter once.

"Yeah it hurts~" Sana said as she sat down and rubbed her toe.

"Do you need a k-kiss?..." Tzuyu asked since Sana said that kissing her will make it less painful.

Sana blushed and saw Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo giving her a teasing look.

"Do you n-need it?..." Tzuyu asked again since Sana didn't answer her on the first one.

Sana didn't answer and Tzuyu took the silence for a yes so she dragged Sana in a room.

"Jeongie~ did you forget already?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon who knows nothing about what Nayeon is talking about.

"You said you'll take me on a date and be mine for a day. Hmmp!" Nayeon pouted and turned her back at Jeongyeon.

"I s-said that?..." Jeongyeon asked, still clueless.

"Yes you did! Hmmp!" Nayeon replied still not facing Jeongyeon.

"Okay... Then L-let's go..." Jeongyeon said and grabbed Nayeon's arm and dragged her outside.

"Mina, I'll just go to dad. I'll come later at night. Please tell others okay?" Jihyo said and grabbed her bag. She waved at Mina and walked out of the dorm.

Mina is left alone with Chaeyoung who's sleeping beside her. She looks at the sleeping cub and admiring her features.

She then remembered when she kissed Chaeyoung that night adn when she almost kissed Chaeyoung at the art room.

"What was I thinking?!" Mina mumbled and stirred making the cub jump.

"Sorry Chaeng for startling you and interrupting your sleep. You can sleep again" Mina said but Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Where are the o-others?..." Chaeyoung asked in a husky voice and rubbed her eyes.

Something inside Mina finds that very hot but she don't want to think about it too much.

"Momo and Dahyun are on the rooftop. Sana and Tzuyu is in a room doing God-knows-what. Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie is on a date and Jihyo went to her dad's" Mina said and Chaeyoung ruffled her hair before fixing it up.

Mina saw that the back hair is still messy so she tried to fix it. She scooched closer and touched Chaeyoung's hair.

Chaeyoung faced Mina and both of them started blushing seeing that they're in a position with their faces only inches apart.