9.1

Dahyun's POV

(School: Lunch)

"Bathroom..." I tapped my hand on the table and the three nodded.

I'm Kim Dahyun, turning 20 this year. I got a nickname, dubu, because of my unusual white skin. I'm inlove with Momo unnie but she don't. I tried to think of it as an admiration but I think it didn't go as planned since I hate every second of them being together.

The four us walked to the bathroom. When we got inside, I felt my tears flow down.

(Fuck! Why am I crying? -K. D.)

I wiped my tears and but it kept flowing down. I washed my face to make it stop and dlad that it did.

(Unnie, why don't you just tell Momo Unnie or any of our unnies? You'll just get hurt more -C. T.)

(It will not lessen the pain I'm feeling right now -K. D.)

I look at Tzuyu who's eyes are looking at me sadly.

(Dahyunie, just don't think about that piece of shit. Look at the brighter side, Momo's pleading for your attention -Y. J.)

(That's right bro, she's been at it since you started ignoring her. But I can't blame you tho -S. C.)

(I know and it's hard for me too. Not giving your attention to someone you love but if your love isn't the same then what for? -K. D.)

I tapped and no one tapped back. I guess they don't know how to respond to that. I cleaned myself up and make myself look presentable without a trace of me breaking down.

"Let's go..." Jeongyeon unnie said and all of us nodded.

We walked back to our table and saw Momo Unnie there. Our eyes locked and saw her smiling like a kid.

"Dubu~" I ignored her and just sat beside her.

I looked at the three to see them looking at me with sad eyes. We started eating when our food arrived.

(Dorm: night)

"That was a good dinner!" Momo Unnie said as she rub her stomach, toned stomach.

"No Dahyun! Stop it! This is not right!"

"Okay, I'll clean this up" Mina Unnie said but Jihyo Unnie told all the unnies to help.

Only me, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have our hands free. So we walked to our room.

"Dahyunie? Can we talk?" I heard Jihyo unnie's voice. I look at her, giving me a worried smile.

I nodded my head and the two nodded at me.

(Bro, just tell her. She can help. She's Jihyo Unnie after all -S. C.)

(Fighting Unnie! -C. T.)

I went inside to Jihyo unnie's room slash office. We walked to her couch and sit there.

"Dahyunie? I know something is bothering you. It might be personal but do you mind if you can share it with me?" Jihyo Unnie asked me and wow, she really knows how to use words really well.

"U-unnie... I can't t-take it anymore... I'm H-hurt" tears started falling down and Jihyo Unnie wrapped her arms around me.

"Dahyun, I'm here. We're here. You can always tell us what you are feeling"

"U-Unnie... Oy y-you and the t-three knows..." I said

"Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu?"

I nodded at her and she asked what is it.

"U-unnie... I lo-love Momo Unnie... Don't t-tell anyone p-please..." I said and broke down once more.

Jihyo Unnie knows what I'm talking about. She knows all four of us histories. She told the other three about our condition and we're glad that they still stick with us.

"Dahyun-ah, how long?" she asked me while wiping my tears.

"S-since we b-became close..." I answered and she looked at me while smiling warmly.

"Dahyun-ah, we only have two options okay? We can't separate Momo and Heechul because we have no right to do so. Either you continue to love her and tell her the truth and accept the outcome or you move on"

"I don't want to stop loving Momo Unnie... She's the reason that I can still keep going apart from the others. She's the sole reason why I'm trying my best in everything... I just can't let her go..."

"Dahyun-ah, you don't need to make a decision right now. Think it thoroughly and pick what's the best for you and her okay? But dont make it slow because time runs fast"

"N-ne... Sorry u-unnie..." I apologized to her because I feel like I burdened her with personal problems and I did something bad.

"Dahyun, you don't need to apologize. You haven't done anything wrong. You are what you are and you chose to be like who you are right now. Always remember that we will always love you. Be with you okay?" Jihyo Unnie said and felt like the weight on my shoulder has been lifted by a god. My tears flowed nonstop.

"Aigooo your cheeks are so wet right now and your eyes red from all the crying" she wiped my tears and I smiled a little.

"Dahyun-ah smiling suits you. Smile more okay? Tell that to the other three who have a straight face 24/7" Jihyo Unnie pouted and I laughed.

"W-woah... I la-laughed Unnie..." I cover my mouth with my hand and is shooketh.

I can see that Jihyo unnie's eyes are glistening with tears. Soon, they fell. She wiped her tears and smiled at me.

"This is the first time I hear you laughed. I'm so happy. Teach the other three how to laugh okay? It will definitely suit you all better" she said and I nodded my head. And once again, smiled at her.

I bid her goodnight and went out of the room. I walked back to my shared room.

"Bro... H-how did it go?" Chaeyoung asked.

I gave her a thumbs up and she nodded.

"I L-laughed..." I said and the two of them gave me a hug.

Tzuyu gave me a biiig thumbs up and Chaeyoung kept on shaking my hand.

It's a big accomplishment for us to show emotions since "that" happened, we're all afraid to show what we feel.

When Tzuyu is happy, she'll become sweet to all of us but if she's in a bad mood, she can kill with a stare.

When Chaeyoung is happy, she acts like a kid but if her mood is down, she'll go to a museum alone.

When Jeongyeon unnie is happy, you can see how she acts differently and lightly but when she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, she'll clean the house from the ceiling to the floor. From every walls to every corner.

And me? When I'm happy, that's because of Momo Unnie, I'm just happy. When I'm sad, because of Momo Unnie also, I'm different.

"I'll think it through Jihyo Unnie"

A Dahyun chapter ya'll. Still having fun reading the story?