1

Mina's POV

"Minari!" I turned around and got into a bone-crushing hug.

Hi I'm Myoui Mina, a 20 year old girl living her simple life. I'm came from Japan and wanted to continue my studies here in Korea. I found out about JYP University a week ago and learned that it focuses more on arts.

I convinced my parents and told them that I know someone there. And that leads us here.

"Minari! We missed you so muchhh!" Sana squealed.

This is Sana, she's the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki. We met in a dance competition held in Japan and since then, we became close.

"Minari! Look at you! Getting hot and gorgeous!" Momo spun me around and looked up and down.

This is Momo, the 2nd daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hirai. We met in the same dance competition and is the winner. Since then all three of us got close.

Though a year after, they decided to continue their study here in Korea. I couldn't come with them since my parents didn't approved. But after a year of convincing them, they said yes!

"Oh this is Nayeon Unnie, she's as old as your grandma" Momo introduced her and she punched Momo in the arm lightly.

"Hi I'm Im Nayeon, yes I'm older than you but young at heart. Let's get along Mina" she said and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi I'm Myoui Mina, please take care of me" I said and bowed.

"Okay! Enough of introductions! Let's go to the dorm! The others are waiting to meet you!" Sana said and lead us to a Volvo XC40

"Woahhh nice car. Who owns this?" I asked and Momo raised her hand proudly. Well, her family is rich so no wonder.

"Get in guys! We don't want them to wait longer!" Unnie said and sat on the passenger seat.

The ride was fun. We sang, laughed and just told stories about ourselves. Nayeon unnie is a really fun and outgoing person. She doesn't make you feel awkward or uncomfortable.

"Okay we're here girls!" Momo announced and we unbuckled our seat belts. I stepped out the car and looked at the building in front of me.

"Woahhh this is the dorm?!" I asked and they giggled before nodding their heads. Nayeon Unnie helped me carry my luggage inside the building.

"Hello you three beautiful ladies. Oh who's this?"

"Ahjumma, this is Mina. She's our friend and she'll be living with us" Sana said happily and the old lady smiled at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, please take care of me" I said and bowed and she smiled before nodding her head once.

We went to the elevator and Sana pressed 6th floor. The elevator stopped and we went out. I was greeted by an amazing view. A lobby with a black couch and a big glass window.

"Mina, you might want to close that mouth of yours or flies will fly in" Nayeon unnie stated and I smiled shyly at her.

We stopped infront of a door and Momo opened it. We took off our shoes and went to the living room to see five people watching TV.

"Yah! No greetings to your unnies???" Nayeon Unnie shouted and got the attention of the five girls

"Oh welcome back! You must be Mina, these two's friend" a girl who I assume is Jihyo said and pointed at Momo and Sana. I nodded my head and gave me a big hug.

"Welcome to Korea! And please make yourself at home! I'm Jihyo, Park Jihyo" she said with a big smile on her face.

"I'm Myoui Mina, please take care of me" I said and bowed to her.

"Jeongyeon Unnie, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu come here. Greet Mina" Jihyo said and the four stood up from the couch.

They put their hands out and I shook them one by one. After that, they went back on watching TV.

"Don't worry Minari, they're not rude. They're just like that" Sana said and I nodded at her.

"I prepared lots of-"

"Food?" Momo asked excitedly. She's a big lover of food and wouldn't shut up about how good Jokbal is.

"Yes food but it's for Mina only!" Momo pouted at what Jihyo said. Jihyo laughed at her and said that it was for all of us.

We went to the dining area and sat on a chair. I saw lots of food prepared infront of me. Foods that I only saw on the Internet since this is my first time in Korea.

"Let's eat!" Momo said and everyone started to dig in. But I noticed it's only five of us eating.

"Uh Jihyo, are they not gonna eat with us?" I asked

"They'll eat later" Jihyo replied. We talked about me. How I got interested in singing and dancing. How I met the two. Why do I love ketchup so much. Just basic stuffs about me.

"We'll clean this up Mina. Go take a bath and a rest because tomorrow we'll tour you around Seoul" Jihyo said and the three whined. Jihyo hushed them and gestured me to go.

I did what she told me. I took a bath, freshen myself up and take a rest. I share a room with Sana and Momo since there are only four big rooms here.

I texted my mother that I arrived safely and everyone here is nice and friendly though the four, I do not know. I was just surfing through my phone until my eyelids felt heavy.