14.1

Tzuyu's POV

"Where's my kiss?"

"L-later..."

Chou Tzuyu is the name. 19 years old from Taiwan but I lived in Korea for half of my age. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung unnie always tell me that I'm the smartest out of four of us. Well, I can't say that it's not true since it is scientifically proven and tested.

I went through therapy and they would show me pictures of people with weird facial expressions. They would ask me what this person is showing and I would answer ugliness. I don't know what they want to say and they would show me the same bundle of pictures with people making weird expressions over and over again. Eventually, they didn't know what to do and I don't know what's happening so I just let it go.

We're eating at our table, own designated table, away from other students. Sana unnie's cheeks is still red, maybe she's sick? I don't know.

(Flashback: Cafeteria)

Me and my unnies were walking to the cafeteria and heard my unnies and mine's name. We're pretty "famous", as Ya'll call it. Mina  Unnie chased Sana Unnie but Sana Unnie bumped into Heechul and fell on the floor.

Heechul called Sana Unnie a bitch and my hand curled into a fist and wants to punch his ugly face, I don't know why tho. Good thing but maybe not good for Dahyun unnie, he went to Momo Unnie and walked away with her along with three ugly faces trailing behind him. Dahyun and Momo unnie are still not talking but they would still sit deside each other. Must be tough for Dahyun Unnie.

Mina and Sana unnie walked towards us and they asked where is Momo Unnie. I went to Sana Unnie and asked her if she's hurt and she said no. I told her what does she need and she answered that a kiss would decrease the pain.

"Where's my kiss?"

I leaned closer to her and whispered to her ear.

"U-Unnie... Later..." I told her and her cheeks are really really red. I wonder what's going on.

(End of Flashback)

Momo unnie arrived but she's not talking like the usual and she's not smiling. Hmm weird.

Lunch time has finished and we went back to our classroom. Sana unnie intertwine her hand with mine and I'm used to it. We sat on our chairs and our professor went inside.

"Afternoon, today we'll have a quiz about last week's lesson" our professor handed us test papers. Our last week's lesson is about math and I know that my unnies, except Jihyo and Mina unnie, are having a hard time.

TAP TAP TAP

I looked at my right side to see Jeongyeon unnie with her fingers resting on the desk.

(I don't know anything about maths! - Y. J.)

(Well shit, we're the same - S. C.)

(Ah fuck it! Damn you professor! - K. D.)

(Chill guys, it's not that bad...i think but for Ya'll, guess it's worst huh? - C. T.)

I tapped and saw Jeongyeon unnie looking at me and she's glaring at me?i didn't say anything bad right?

"Chewy-ah? You're tapping again. Are you frustrated with the surprise test?" I heard Sana Unnie and looked at her.

"F-frustra what?" I asked. I heard this word so many times now but never knew the meaning.

"Oh yeah I forgot, it's like you want to punch the professor for giving you a surprise test. You know what I mean?" she explained while she jabbed her fist.