Shadecaster with a Coco on The side

Start from the beginning

Blake:Their Face is Covered in darkness.

Yang:We can't see who is going to get pummeled.

One of the Pursuers is Ruby Rose Who is Facing the Runaway with evident Tears in her eyes.

???:So you actually managed to keep up with me,impressive Rose.

Ruby:I don't Understand,Why are you doing this.

???:It's As Simple as it gets Rose.Im done fighting for a worthless war.

Ruby:you're my Friend,So Why........WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS,JAUNE!?

The lightning lights the Cliff showing a bit of light. Showing Jaune's Face looking Cold.

Ruby:Jaune.....Why?

Pyrrha:Why is he like that?

Dread:Just watch.

Jaune:Friends?......i don't have Friends.

Ruby:please tell me you are Lying......please.

Jaune:You mean NOTHING to me Ruby........whatever we Used to have between us is Gone.I WISH I NEVER MET YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE!

Ruby was Crying at the Harsh Words Her first Friend told her.

Yang was Ready to Body this Jaune for making her Sister Cry.

Dread:Watch until the End.

Jaune:Goodbye Rose.

He Vanished leaving Ruby in a Broken State.she used her Semblance to run all the way to The Roof of Beacon where she Finally Let her tears flow like a River She didn't just lose her first friend she also Lost Her Crush.

The Camera switches to Jaune.

Jaune:*He punches a Wall and Clenches his Shirt similar to his Heart.* Dammit it hurts,It hurts a lot. Ozpin this Better be worth the cost.Because I just lost the Only Girl I ever truly Loved.......(So I'll keep the Fakery for now.) I'm sorry Ruby. But I'm not Your Knight I'm your Shadow.the Screen turns Black.