𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

Throughout the next two days, the two Kang brothers had settled down quite well. Hongjoong was still sleeping in the same bed as his brother, but other than that, they were all okay. Today, however, Mrs. Park had suggested a day out. Getting out and getting some fresh air would be rather beneficial to all due to them being cooped up all day.

"Right boys, does everyone have everything? Joongie darling, come hold Hyunnie's hand, my darling," The woman had taken an, understandably, instant liking to the young boy. Hongjoong quickly waddled over, thumb lodged securely in his mouth and grabbed onto the slightly wrinkled but ever so graceful hand.

"We go?" He mumbled around the digit, not caring as spittle dribbled down his chin. The young boy was excited, and it showed in the way his eyes sparkled as he looked up at the woman, a wide smile stretching over his face.

"Yes darling, only if that brother of yours gets up, along with the lazy bum that is my son," She said fondly, eyes glancing over the excited boys' face. "Did you brush your teeth, mister?"

Hongjoong looked up slowly, eyes going wider with innocence. "Mhm," He hummed. Over the short amount of time they had been in the house, Hongjoong had picked up many things. Still not being nearly halfway to being able to take care of himself, but that was what all these lovely people were here for now. He had always been a social butterfly, even if many didn't want to be around him, he still tried. After their father had made his re-appearance, his social skills had begun to decline. But, that was all brought to the attention of the Park parents and, with their help, was and still is improving.

"Are you sure little one?," She teased, bringing her free hand over to tickle his side, eliciting a giggle and high pitched shriek out of him. "If I check, your teeth will be all squeaky clean now, would they?" Hyun-ah teased further.

Hongjoong shook his head as his thumb came out of his mouth as he laughed loudly. "No, no, no!"

"Just as I suspected," She played, guiding him over to the bathroom upstairs. "Let's get those teeth all clean then," Settling him in front of the sink, she grabbed the boys' toothbrush and got it prepared, wetting it and putting a decent amount of toothpaste over the bristles. "Here we go. You get those clean whilst I go rush those stinky boys, huh?"

She left the boy to brush and walked over to her sons' room, knocking on the door to respect his privacy. "Hwa, darling, we need to go. Are you nearly ready?" She called out. Once she didn't get a response, she took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, covering her eyes.

"Hwa, we need to go," She said, still covering her eyes with her free hand.

"S-sorry mum, me and Sang couldn't hear you..." Came the stuttered out reply from her youngest son.

Uncovering her eyes, she saw that they were perched on his bed, headphones laying near their crossed legs, the phone still playing some animal video.

"Boys, we've been waiting for ages for you to get your lazy arses out of bed!" She said, exasperated but not angry. How could she be angry looking at those kitten eyes staring back at her?

"So sorry Mrs. Park-"

Hyun-ah cut off the other newest addition to her family.

"It's alright dear, now come on, one little boy has been waiting very patiently," She told them with a smile, making her way out of the room and to the bathroom where Hongjoong was still brushing his teeth.

"Oh, baby, you don't have to brush them that much, it would cause them to hurt!" Taking quick strides over, she took the brush out of his hold and told him to spit, hand coming up to rub against his back in a motherly way. "There we go, good boy!"