𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

By the time they arrived home, both boys' had calmed down. Which, made Hyun-ah's job much easier. Pulling up in front of the house, she took a deep breath to prepare herself, before turning to the boys' in her car.

"Come on then, let's get inside and have a hot chocolate, yeah?" She gently coaxed, "Why don't you have a shower, sweetie?"

Yeosang, who was still looking down in shame, nodded and stepped out of the car, the others following. "I'm sorry," He said.

"Sang-ah, it's not your fault," Seonghwa reassured, rubbing a soft hand up and down Yeosang's arm in a reassuring manner. Yeosang sighed but didn't say anything else, just made his way to the open door, following his brother and mother figure.

"Go have a shower and I'll have some hot chocolate waiting for us whist mum gets Hongjoong sorted," Seonghwa said, not leaving any room for discussion as he wandered over to the kitchen to get the hot beverage sorted.

Meanwhile, with Yeosang, he was silently crying as he stood under the water, letting it run down his aching body.

"Why? Why is it always us? Why can't we have anything good?" He sobbed out, scrubbing his body quickly. Once he was all clean, he stepped out, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He looked pitiful. Lips trembling with held-in cries, tears covering his chocolate eyes like an opaque shield. His eyes were blotchy and red, a small, dull throb behind them, like a constant reminder that he was still on this God-forsaken planet.

Letting out a trembling sigh, he reached down to gather the towel in his arms and dried himself off. He wrapped the towel securely around his body and walked out, his bare feet making contact with the cold, hard floor and wandered to his shared room with his boyfriend to get dressed into pyjamas.

Hongjoong and Hyun-ah were cuddling downstairs. The woman had washed up the boy and got him into some comfortable clothes, then sat down on the sofa. She had the boy curled into her arms and was gently rocking him to sleep. It was one of the reasons that he was so upset; the shock made him tired. So, it didn't take him long to fall into a deep slumber.

Hyun-ah gently let the boy down on the sofa, so he was laying down, then made her way to the kitchen where the other two boys were.

"Let's talk, yeah?" She gently said, coming to sit down opposite the couple. Yeosang sighed as he looked into his cup, avoiding any and all eyes looking at him.

"What happened, darling?" There was an air of uncomfortable silence as she waited for the boy to answer.

"I-I just panicked, I don't know really," He said with a tremble to his voice, only now looking up into her eyes. Hyun-ah sighed as she saw the state of the boy.

"Okay, when did it happen, can you remember?" She coaxed.

"Urm...our father, he...um. He messaged me. Yeah," He said, lowering his head once again.

It was silent again; no one dared to even breathe loudly.

"Oh hun, what did it say? If you don't mind me asking that is,"

He took his phone from the table and opened it, getting up the message application before handing it over to the woman. She took it and read over the message that was sent today and gasped, bringing her hand up to her mouth.

"What? What does it say?" Seonghwa asked, leaning forward in anticipation and curiosity.

"No, Hwa," She said, "Hunny, can I please keep this with me? So I can show Hyo-Jong?"

Yeosang nodded, looking over at Seonghwa with a sad smile. "Why don't we just watch TV and relax, hmm?" Seonghwa said, getting two nods in reply. So, the trio moved to the sitting room and got comfy together and put on a movie, pushing the day's events to the back of their minds for later. Hyun-ah made sure that Hongjoong was back to cuddling with her as they sat down.

-
Bruh, I'm so sorry, I thought I published this chapter ages ago. Sorry 😞