𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Thursday came and went quite quickly. But was overall uneventful. Yeosang went to work, Hongjoong went to school and got dropped off at the corner as usual. Friday, however, Yeosang and Seonghwa were back in school. Meaning, tensions were running high throughout the group.

"Do you guys wanna do anything after school? My parents are gone, so everyone could come around. Sleep over maybe?" Yunho suggested, trying to break the thick atmosphere. "Yeah, sure. But Joong is gonna have to be there. If you don't mind" Yeosang said, sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Wooyoung will be coming!" San quickly piped up. Everyone turned to look at the boy. "...what? We've been hanging out. He's actually pretty alright" He mumbled.

"You just wanna get in his pants" Seonghwa said, knowing his friend. "Like you're any better dude" He snapped back, although not denying what was just said.

"I know"

Well...at least he's honest...

Even though he knew of the fact the older sleeps round, he still felt a little pang of jelousy.

'Wait...no...no I am NOT getting feeling for Seonghwa' Yeosang thought as he looked back down at the sheet in front of him. It was math, something he was actually quite good in. At least, compared to his friends. He put his head down and continued on his work until the end of the day.

When the bell sounded, he made his way to Hongjoongs' class. "Wait, hyung!" A voice called out. Turning around, he saw that it was San running up to him. "Yeah San-ah?"

"I'll walk with you!" He said, not bothering to look back at the olders' reaction, walking ahead. Yeosang stood, confused, before he shook his head and caught up.

"Sangie!" A squeaky voice called out before Yeosang was bulldozed by a small body. "Oof, hyung!" He whined, but wrapped his arms around the older whilst chuckling. He missed this, picking his brother up and getting these hugs. The past two days the boy had been teary when his brother picked him up from the corner, carrying him home.

"Hi Woo!" He enthusiastically said to the other male as he rocked on his feet. "Hello hyung! Hello Sannie!!!" Wooyoung screeched, ready for whatever they were going to get up to after school. San had messaged him at lunch asking. So, Wooyoung phoned his mum as soon as he was notified, shouting down the phone. His mum easily agreed, already knowing that Yeosang, a person she trusted, was going to be there. Plus, she had met San when he dropped the boy off after the first outing and he seemed rather charming despite his hard exterior.

"You ready bubs?" Yeosang asked his older brother, carding a hand through the smallers hair. Hongjoong looked up with his blinding smile and big eyes, nodding and giggling. "You are going to be a good boy, right hyung?" Yeosang questioned, a warning behind the teasing eyes.

"Joonie good!" He clapped, running off to grab his bag and thrusting it into his brothers hands. "Wait hyung. I've just got to talk to Mrs. Shon, okay?" San and Wooyoung had already walked off, going to Sans car most likely.

Yeosang walked over to the teacher. She was talking to another parent at the minute, but one glance at the youngest Kang, she quickly ended her conversation, dismissing the parent and waving to the student. "Yeosang-ssi, I heard what happened. But I must say, try not to tell Hongjoong what you did. He began acting up yesterday during class. Even hissed at another student and threw something. I know the boy's an angel, but please try and make sure this doesn't happen. It's not your fault" She informed. Yeosang was shocked, not expecting his hyung to do this. He was usually a good boy, following rules and being kind to everyone.

"Okay...I'll make sure to talk to him. Anything else happen today?" He questioned, not really sure he wanted to know.

"Yeah, next week, could you possibly pack a couple more diapers? Plus, I suggest getting something for him to keep in his mouth. The toys here aren't really all too sanitary" She chuckled, remembering finding the boy suckling on a teddy that they keep for sensory.