𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

The group of 8 arrived at the place after a 25 minuet drive. Due to where they lived, they had to travel further for places like these. But, as long as there was a driver, they were down for anything that would be a little way away.

"We're here guys!" Yunho sung as he pulled up, parking his car. Yeosang turned to his brother and began to undo the seatbelt, releasing the boy. Hongjoong, due to his excitement, leapt out of the vehicle as soon as he was free and began running over to the door of the place, ignoring Yeosangs calls.

His journey was cut short by a hand clasping around his forearm and pulling back. "Bowl, bowl, bowl!" He shouted, pointing a hand out. "I know freak. But if Yeosang says to wait, you wait" Came the voice of the person holding him back. The trapped boy turned around, trying to get out of the grip that began to hurt. "Ouch, ouch, ouch" He said. His breathing began to pick up as the person wouldn't let go, and began trembling in the grip. Unknown images flashing in his mind as if he was having a flashback.

His head began whipping side to side as his eyes tried to locate his brother, not bothering to look at the person holding him. "SangSangSangSang" He mumbled out. To his luck, Yeosang came running towards him, hands grasping onto his shoulders and pulling the other hold off. "Joongie, Sangie's here. It's okay now" He reassured, pulling the small body close to him and cupping the back of his head. He was so small that he only came up to his younger brothers shoulder, so he quite easily burrowed himself into the warm body.

A large hand on his shoulder pulled Yeosang away from the negative thoughts that had began to arise in his head as he tightened the grip on his brother. "Yeosangie, is everything okay now?" Yeosang released a breath when he realised it was only Yunho and gave a shaky nod yes. "Mingi spoke to him, it's fine"

No one else knew what the poor brothers went through when their father was back. They haven't even seen the boys living conditions. They were basically strangers to their closest friends.

At this, Yeosang let go and reached for the small hand instead and turned to look at Seonghwa, glaring at the boys handsome face. He had the decency to look a little guilty, but he just shoved past and went to the door, walking into the lightly lit building.

Everyone sighed, but followed. Seonghwa had offered to pay for the 2 lanes, so they had no choice but to follow. Hongjoong tugged on Yeosangs hand, seeming to have forgotton about what had just happened. "Bowling, bowly, bowly!" He chanted, giggling. Yunho saw the change in behaviour and dug his fingers into the boys side, tickling him. Hongjoong squirmed as he laughed loudly.

"Yunho! Let the boy go!" Mingi joked, liking seeing Yunho be this way towards the boy for some reason. He quickly shook his head to get those thoughts out of his head. No, surely Yunho wouldn't want children with him, he thought. They all began to filter in and walk to the reception area to change their shoes. Once they got the right sizes, Yeosang sat Hongjoong down, taking off his small shoes off his even smaller feet and replaced them with the bowling shoes. Hongjoong was distracted by Yeosangs hair, small fingers running through it and fluffing it. More than likely messing it up.

"Sangies hair i' fluffy" He muttered quietly, his whole attention being on his brothers hair. Yeosangs head shot up, making Hongjoong jump back slightly, but a smile took over his face once he saw Yeosang looking at him. "Hyung, did you just?" Yeosang asked, eyes never leaving the smallers' face.

"Bowl, bowl, bowl!" The older squealed, clapping his hand excitedly. Yeosang sighed. Was he just imagining things? Or did hyung really just manage to say that? It wasn't anything special to most. But it was the most structured sentence Hongjoong had ever spoken. Usually it's a word being repeated three times.

He quickly set to work on his own shoes and handed them over to the receptionist to store away. Grabbing Hongjoongs hand, he pulled him up and walked over to the other that had already set up and ordered drinks. "Sorry guys" Yeosang mumbled as he took his place. It looked like they were going in teams. Those who travelled in Yunhos car were against those who came in Sans car.