𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

For the rest of the day, the group were all just chilling in Seonghwas house, including his older brother EDEN. His mother, however, had gone food shopping as there were now more mouths to feed in the house.

"Okay so, there's one spare room that mum and dad can turn into your room if you're okay with sharing" EDEN informed the new comers, keeping his tone light and face welcoming so he didn't make Yeosang worry any more than he already was.

"Yeah, thats fine. Thank you so much, are you sure your family is-"

"It's fine Yeo, don't worry. My father would agree anyway. So don't worry" Seonghwa said from his position on the sofa, glancing up at the younger instead of watching the blue haired boy that was sitting in front of him playing with his hands.

"O..okay" he shyly stuttered back, blush covering his face as he looked at Seonghwa.

"Well, we should get going now. If you need anything Sangie, just call. Okay?" Yunho said as he got up, smile on his face when he knew his friends were going to be okay. Mingi stood up as well, following him out after they had bid their goodbyes and hugged the others.

"Yunnie bye?" Hongjoong asked, looking up at his brother with wide eyes. There was so much going on that it was confusing his mind, so many people coming and going, everything was going so fast.

"Yeah baby, we're staying at Seonghwa hyungs, remember?" He asked, using his hand to comb through the hair, wincing when he felt the greasy mess that it was. "You need a bath smelly"

Hongjoong giggled. "Sangie smelly!" He poked his brother on the leg and turned around to talk to EDEN, who was more than happy to entertain the boy for a little, having missed his own little brother.

"You guys can shower you know, help yourself to anything here. Make yourselves at home" Seonghwa said, coming up behind him after hearing what he said.

Yeosang jumped and turned around, surprised at the older. "Jesus man, you scared me!" He breathed, hand on his chest. Although, being with just Seonghwa made him fell guilty all of a sudden. "Look...I'm sorry for punching you that day.."

"Stop, it was my fault. I'm so sorry. I had a younger brother who was a little like Hongjoong. So, he kind of made me angry" Yeosang listened intently, eyes showing sympathy.

"Why did he make you angry, if you don't mind me asking"

"...he passes away 4 years ago. He had a...difficult time with many things; other health conditions, bullies the lot really. But one night, he just...came to us and gave us so many hugs without saying anything. The next morning, he didn't wake up. Was just gone...just like that" He whispered, eyes full of emotion and tears as he remembered back to the last day of seeing his brother alive.

"I'm...so sorry Seonghwa, I didn't know, I shouldn't have asked. Sorry.."

"No, no. It's not your fault. If anything, it should have made me help you instead of being awful. I'm the one that should be sorry"

Seeing the older break down into tears, Yeosang quickly wrapped his arms around him and did what he does best, comforting  others. He'd had enough experience with his brother to know how to get someone to calm down, even if they are not crying.

"Sh, it's okay. It wasn't the best thing for you to do, but you're making up for it now, and we really appreciate it Hwa. Thank you so much" Yeosang praised, rubbing the older back comfortingly.

They were interrupted when a sweet voice sounded around the house. "I'm back my loves!" Seonghwas mother was back, carrying a couple bags. Yeosang and Seonghwa quickly detached and went off to help, both boys offering their assistance to the woman. "Oh, thank you babies"

When she turned around, she was met with her eldest carrying the blueberry boy in his back, running around with him, shouting 'superman' every time they turned.

"Be careful boys!" She called out, just watching the two interact with each other. It made her heart warm knowing that her boys had grown up to be such wonderful men.

"Oh my god..." Yeosang trailed off, seeing his brother being thrown into the air.

"He's fine dear, EDEN used to do this all the time with Jaeminnie" she said, still not looking away from them. "I think we made the right choice doing this. You guys staying here"

"But...wouldn't dad come looking for us?"

"Honey, my husband is the Head prosecutor. He interacts with your father quite a lot. If there's any trouble, he can open a case against your father and take action against him. Don't worry, you guys are safe here" She reassured, glancing over at the boy she had taken in after she had finished talking, gasping when she saw the tears streaming down his face as he looked at her.

"Sweetie, what's wrong? If it's something I said, let me know. Don't be afraid to speak up darling" She rushed to say.

"Thank you so much. I'm just glad to get him out of the situation so he's safe" He sobbed, now being the one that needed comforting.

"Oh baby" She said, wrapping her arms around his trembling frame as she embraced him, whispering to him.

Seonghwa watched from the back of the kitchen where he had begun preparing food. He was happy. Happy that they were safe and happy that his mother is so fucking wonderful.

He knew that together, they can be there for the boys. Hopefully for the rest of their lives. But...that was something to talk to him about later, it wasn't important as of yet. Even if every time he glanced at the brunette, his heat raced a mile. They were safe and sound.

----
I'm so sorry for the wait guys, truly am sorry...
Question, does anyone know how to get rid of 10 years worth of baby fever that is so bad it leaves you in bed all day and giving you loss of breath?...ples...😔 it hurts...