50- Unwanted visitor

Start from the beginning

Yoongi offered a soft smile as he ruffled Taehyung's hair, trying to cheer the other up. They could all see that Taehyung was trying to remain brave for Seokjin, but that he was still very upset by the fact that Seokjin was leaving him behind. Seokjin smiled as he gently patted Taehyung's back, guiding them all back over towards Jungkook as his smile widened. "So I also have news for you guys," Seokjin declared, ready to get his secret relationship out in the open once and for all.

They all looked up at him as Hoseok tilted his head. "You mentioned this when we first saw you, so out with it already, Jin! Yoongi and I have been dying to know," Hoseok exclaimed, excited to hear the news as Seokjin took a deep breath. "Well, since I'll no longer be a student anymore, I'm allowed to tell you who my boyfriend is now! You all know or remember the literature professor here, right? Kim Namjoon?" Seokjin asked as Jungkook's eyes widened in realization. That was the class that Jungkook shared with Taehyung and the class where Taehyung had teased the shit out of him as a punishment.

Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi all nodded as Seokjin continued. "Well, he's my boyfriend! I'd been warned not to tell you guys just in case, but since I am no longer an attending student and I'm of 18 years of age, it doesn't matter who I tell anymore," Seokjin stated as Taehyung's and Jimin's eyes widened. "So that was the secret boyfriend you were telling me about?" Jimin asked, finally piping up, shocked that Seokjin had been pining after a teacher for so long.

"We were friends long before he started teaching and I fell for him at first sight. No matter how hard he fought it, my feelings finally got through to him and I couldn't be happier," Seokjin added, flushing bright red and cupping his own hands around his heated face. "So it's not like I actually fell for a teacher," Seokjin quipped, staring back at their wide and surprised eyes. "So stop staring at me like that," Seokjin expressed, flustered as Taehyung shook his head and smiled.

"I just want whatever is best for you and will make you happy," Taehyung commented as Seokjin smiled back at him, wrapping his arms around Taehyung once more. "He does make me happy. In fact, for a graduation gift... He asked me to move in with him," Seokjin added, rubbing his cheek against Taehyung's own in blissful happiness. This display of affection and knowing that everyone else around him had a significant other, Jimin suddenly felt very lonely. He wanted someone to love and someone to love him, but would he really have time for that? Jimin shook his head of that thought and gave Yoongi and Hoseok a wary glance before pulling them over towards the corner at Taehyung's words. He knew Taehyung wanted what was best for everyone and wanted all of his friends to be happy, including him.

Yoongi glanced at Hoseok and Hoseok glanced back at Yoongi before they both directed their attention towards Jimin. "I- If the offer still stands... I'll be a part of your relationship as well," Jimin whispered, his cheeks flushed as Yoongi's eyes lit up. Both Hoseok and Yoongi wrapped Jimin up in a hug with smiles. "Of course the offer still stands," Yoongi affirmed excitedly, earning Jungkook's attention. He watched as the three of them chatted excitedly amongst each other before returning to the group.

"So when is this supposed celebration?" Jungkook asked, smiling tenderly towards Seokjin and Taehyung. "We can't let him leave here without one final party," Jungkook insisted happily, pushing the blankets aside to try and stand from the bed. Everyone rushed him and coerced him to stay in bed to recover sooner so that Taehyung could have him for his family's soiree. Taehyung flushed at their words, hiding his face in Jungkook's shoulder as Jimin laughed. "That reminds me! Are you still going to be attending their soiree, Jin? I know your parents are there every year to report on it, but you don't always go," Jimin stated, tapping his chin in thought.