chapter 2 | romancing dominance

I was born for this. I am made for this.

This is my reflection on my ancestries' struggle to have our old money name.

You see, I came from a high-descendant family. My ancestors were filthy rich long before us. We have different faces in the business. It was only when my father entered politics that we became transparent through the limelight, the focus of public attention.

My father's father was given the freedom to do anything he want and so this privilege was passed on until my generation.

How I wish I could have the same freedom to procreate my passion in life.

My father, the senator, in all of his, made me who I am today but certainly, he never mentioned me actually marrying by his mandate.

I hated him for it. But then, I am me because he fully supported my transition and perhaps this is the realization of my purpose.

I am to be married.

On the brighter side, it will be a new experience for me; the bulubundukin and the fresh air away from the toxicity of the city's noise.

Honestly speaking, I don't really know how to live this kind of lifestyle.

I was raised to be eloquent and efficiently graceful.

Halata namang hindi nababagay ang personality ko sa pagsasaka at pang-mahihirap area.

I swear to hell, dad is happy na wala na ako sa mansion. Bakit ba kasi hindi na lang siya mag-asawa ulit!

Look at me now, nasa sa'kin na napupunta ang lahat ng atensiyon ng dad.

That old man is conniving though I love him. I don't want the old man to stress.

I really want dad to exit politics kaya ako napa-oo dito when he said na hindi na siya tatakbo for the next election basta papayag na ako sa gusto niya na magpakasal sa taong mapipili niya.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dad and all his efforts to keep me pampered and loved, but sometimes too much na ang daddy.

Dad is my life nagger. He wasn't around most of my days as a child. He was busy with politics and the businesses he inherited.

It was never me and him in every school event or any important events in my life. Not that there are many, or so I have in mind. One time, he forgot my graduation so it was me and my nanny. The second time around, in college, he remembered but sadly he was out of the country. He was never been there for me.

If Dad's home then we would have an argument about things that contradict my lifestyle and at some point, my principles.

An example of it is marriage. Constantly, he would remind me to find a man to settle. Kesyo ang mga kakilala niya ay may mga apo na.

Hell no!

I don't like kids, let alone a copy of myself! It's frustrating and I very much hate the idea!

"Yeah right, I hate the idea but here I am wandering off to this unknown place."

Looking at the surroundings and the situation where I'm stuck?

Talaga namang pumayag ako!

Basta si dad na ang pag-uusapan ay ginagawa ko ang lahat. Siya na lang ang meron ako and I don't want him gone even if he's not.

If possible, I want him to be at my side; making me happy, pampering me, and giving me the attention, I deserve.

I know, I'm selfish.