The fall

Sebastian appeared in the room with another person by his side, this time a woman, with grey hair and red armor.

"They are still asleep, completely under my compulsion. When they wake, it will be perfect, they will answere me will no opinion, and do as I say! That is, until we can figure out how to add some personality so it's not boring. I did it with Jace, I can do it again"
"Mm yes, indeed, but where is the angel?"
The woman searched the room with her eyes.
"Amatis, right here cha-"
He stopped dead in his tracks. Fury began to build in his veins and he turned on her,

"Where is he!?"
Sebastian demanded of Amatis
All the poor woman could do was gaze back coldly, no fear, no personality, nothing

"I don't know, thats why I'm asking you"
Her tone was calm and so where her features, but her words were evident that she was scared

"How could you fail me!? I gave you one job! And you failed me!"
Sebastian's hand cracked across the old woman's face. She stumbled backwards into the wall. He advanced on her and soon had her on her Knees.

"It wasn't me! It could have been them! " the woman pointed at tris and tobias whom where still 'asleep.'

"How could they be capable of anything!? I just drugged them with angel blood, try to even have a conversation with them, you can't, so how will they be able to set free an angel!? "
This time, he pulled out a sword from his pocket. He forced her to kneel down and looked in her eyes. Tobias looked at Tris with a silent agreement that they could not say anything or else they were next.

"Such a pity you can't join us in London "

"What!? No plea-"
But before she could finish her words, Sebastian had carved an even, clean line across her throat. Blood dark and warm spilt everywhere. Some landed on Tobias. Tris could see he was making a great mental effort not to move. Especially at this scene. Sebastian turned around and looked at both of them

"Really?"

He made his way to both of their feet and kicked them

"Wakey wakey "

Both of them made an effort to look as if they were just waking up. Tobias on instinct stood up and went immediately to a soldier position, dead eyes, just like the time when Erudite had injected all of dauntless with this serum to find the divergents.Tris did the same and Sebastian looked back and forth from Them . He seemed pleased.

"You just missed the most epic killing scene, Ohwell, there will be more"
Sebastian greeted them and he made his way up the stairs. "Follow me, there are things to do"

Tris moved first followed by Tobias. They reached the clearing and were blinded by the incredibly bright light comming from the windows. It was late afternoon already. How did they manage to sleep that long? Sebastian's voice broke through her train of thought

" so now you are dark shadow hunters, you will need to know the basics. "

He threw a pile at Tobias, caught off gaurd he let it fall to the floor, slowly, he moved and picked them up

"Yes, pick it up, you don't need my approval for that. What you need to know is this, you are under my command and mine only, you will want what I want and will think I am right."

With that he threw a pile at Tris. She made sure to do the same as Tobias.

"Now.....animate!"
As if on que, Tobias and Tris broke from their frozen stances and brought back their personality, however much calmer and less questioning, just more compliance. Sebastian seemed satisfied

" I've never done this with a divergent, so it's going well!"
He seemed proud. Inside tris was questioning how the hell did someone kill someone and look that happy afterwards?