The Twins

A/N this isn't Drarry but it's great. I highly recommend reading. I will most likely make a part two eventually.

Harry James Potter was a bisexual disaster of a human being. With an upcoming war hanging over his head, his recent breakup weighing on him and the overall dark and depressing energy that draped the burrow he figured a little fun was in order.

He concocted a genius plan to rile everyone up and get the conversation off the war and onto something more interesting.

It started by him asking the twins for help, his plan was simple really. He planned to start sneakily adding hints into everyday conversations that he was with someone new. Once people caught on a little, that's when he would need the twins' help. Mostly Fred in this case but George would need to be on board as well. They laid out the plan and had everything planned perfectly.

Harry couldn't deny the thought of being involved with Fred was exhilarating; he chalked it up to excitement for the prank.

After a week or so of conversational hints things started to pick up. It started with long glances across the table and progressed to Harry sitting next to Fred at breakfast then followed the increase in time spent alone with the twins. In the beginning all they did was play games with the door cracked. This was when Ron started to question it.

'Harry you seem to be spending an awful lot of time with the twins."

"Yeah I invested a lot into their business so they like to keep me updated."

"Then why do you sit next to them at breakfast?"

"I've always liked that side of the table more. I can see everyone from that spot."

Ron let it go for a while after that.

Two Saturdays after the encounter with Ron, Harry kicked it up another notch.

When Fred got up to put his plate in the sink, Harry got up, when he passed Fred he brushed his arm with his hand knowing Ron's eyes were firmly latched onto his back as he did so. Fred smirked in reply and continued on his way.

Ron was hot on their trail now, Fred was enjoying it just as much as Harry was. Evening drew around and Fred, closely followed by George, came into the room. This was not planned but Harry welcomed it.

"Would you like to go ride brooms with me and George, Harry? I have some Quidditch and business stuff I need to discuss with you."

"Of course Fred." Harry started grabbing Fred's wrist on the way out of Ron's room.

They both turned over their shoulders briefly to look at Ron. His face was priceless. They managed to get outside before they burst out laughing.

Laughter settled and they hopped on brooms and began to fly. Aways from the house they stopped and began their mini game of quidditch. "Ron will be joining us soon I guarantee it." Fred stated, tossing Harry the quaffle. Sure enough Ron joined the bunch a few moments later.

When they decided to head back in, Ron was clearly frustrated and Fred and George were clearly enjoying it. They sat at the dinner table excited to talk to Bill and Fleur again. The unplanned visit front he two was welcomed and the dinner conversation focused on the very pregnant Fleur. The conversation was ending and dishes were being hovered into the sink when the fun began. Ron had been distracted enough throughout dinner that Fred and Harry were able to discuss the next step.

The Weasley family piled into the living room and Harry took this as his chance to plop down in-between the twins leaning heavily on Fred. Fred was more than happy to take it a step further by wrapping his arm around Harry so subtly you'd have to be looking to see it.