Merry Christmas babe

It was 3 days before christmas and i had no idea what to get my boyfriend of 2 years. I sat on my bed and ran my fingers through my blonde hair. I thought for about an hour then I thought about Harry's life.

I remebered out of nowhere that he had gotten back the ability to speak parseltounge a year or so after the war. I could get him a snake.

I slipped on a cloak due to the chilly weather outside. I appartated to the magical pet shop, I chatted comfortably with the owner about snakes before I settled on an female snow rosy boa. She was about 10 inches long and she was enchanted to be more of a silvery tone. She slithered into the box we had so I could get her home.

I bought all the required items and apparated back to the Malfoy-Potter manor and set up a temporary enclosure for the beautiful snake in a side room. "dont worry its only 2 days until you can have a good pen" I said to the snake.

Time skip

"Haaaarrrryyyyyy wake up, I have a cool present for you" I said while stradling his waist.

"Baby cmon I'm tired just let me sleep" he said groggily.

I groaned rolling my eyes and laying down on top of him and wraping myself around him. I layed there for 20 ish minutes before Harry yawned and shifted to kiss the top of my head.

"Ok lets get up" he said smiling as I bounced up like a little kid.

We opened the presents from Hagrid and other friends before I told him where his present was. He tilted his head "okay"

I dragged him to the closet where the snake was. I opened the door and Harry walked over to the cage.

After hugging me and thanking me he began a conversation with the snake. Soon he reached his hand into the cage and the snake slithered up to fold around Harry's neck. "Her name is Salem" Harry said happily.

I smiled "well I hope you're happy with your new friend" he laughed as Salem slid down his arm to curl in his fingers.

For the next week and a half Harry never put Salem in her cage she didnt truly need it she was content to curl on Harry's arms or neck. If she couldnt be on Harry or me she would find a sunny spot or wrap herself around the curtain rods or lamps.

The first time we had to keep her in her cage is when Hermionie and Ron came to visit we wanted to introduce them to eachother properly.

They all walked up to her cage and Harry asked her if she would like to meet his friends. She hissed back in what appeared to be consent as Harry stuck his hand in the cage and she slithered up his arm. "Ron Hermionie this is my new pet and friend Salem."

Hermionie studied the snake. Salem stuck her nose out to Hermionie. She looked at Harry questioningly he nodded Hermionie stuck her hand out and the silvery snake slithered onto her arm "she likes you" Harry said as Salem climed into hermionies reading glasses.

She giggled Ron laughed and took a picture. Salem looked at Harry and hissed "thisss girl issss warm and sssmellsss good."

Harry smiled "good im ssure sshe will like hearing that." They were all looking at him

"She says you smell good and are warm" Harry told Hermionie.

She smiled, the snake slid to around her neck and that was where she stayed for the duration of the visit.

Hermionie and Ron had left and everything was peaceful. Salem was on Harry's chest asleep and Harry was pressed into Draco's side asleep. All was well with the new snake owners.