Babysitting

A/N im sorry if updates are far between but when i do update i post like three oneshots i usually write like 3 to 5 rough rough drafts then slowly edit them and upload three in a row type thing so sorry but the will be ongoing until i run out of ideas. Requests are open and i need some.

"Oh my god this kid is crazy." Draco complained as Hugo ran around the room for the 34th time in a row, screaming. Not words just incoherent screaming and laughing.

Harry sat next to him "I know he's crazy but you know they will watch our kids so we atleast have to do this for them"

Hugo rammed into harry "HUGS" he screeched wraping his arms around Harry's hips as he stumbed backwards. Harry picked him up smiling and spinning around, hugging the red headed todler tightly.

He dropped the boy down onto to couch, Hugo giggled before jumping up and screaming "again again again." Harry picked him up and dropped him again.

Draco smiled his heart filling with joy at watching his husband play with the young boy. Harry was tickling Hugo's sides and the toddler was screaming in joy.

Hugo all the sudden was next to Draco, he flinched away violently before quickly relaxing before the boy noticed. Sudden movements still scared Draco. The boy had a stick he had gotten out of nowhere. He pointed the stick at Draco and said "Malfoy" in the most comically adult voice before throwing the stick over his shoulder. He hugged the shocked blonde tightly. Draco smiled before tickling Hugo's sides. The boy laughed and squirmed. Draco was smiling and saying "You'll never escape from me muhahaha" Hugo screeched in happiness.

He managed to get out of Draco's hands and ran to Harry grabbing onto his leg tightly. Harry picked the boy up. The boys little head tilted back as he yawned widely. "Does somebody need to go to bed?" Harry asked smiling softly as Draco walked up and wraped his arm around Harry's waist.

Hugo shook his head "No, im not tired" he sleepily responded.

"Well then lets watch a movie" Harry sugested

"Otay" the boy said yawning again. Draco and Harry looked at eachother smiling, as much as the kid was a handful it was always cute to see eachother with childern. Draco kissed the side of Harry's head having to tilt his head down slightly due to the height difference.

They all sat on the couch Harry flicked on the muggle film the lion king and Hugo curled into the space between Harry and Draco's sides. They barely got through the opening before the boy was asleep peacefully.

(Pov switch)

Hermionie used the spare key to get into Harry's house she had knocked and no one responded. She walked into the livingroom to see the lion kings end credits playing and Draco, Harry and Her son curled up on the couch asleep peacfully, she smiled to herself. She heard her car door slam and Ron walking up the stairs. He smiled to when he saw the sight she laughed lightly. The sound was enough for Draco to wake up his head shot up and he looked over at the two panick filling his eyes before he quickly relaxed and disentangled himself from his husband and stood up "How long have you been here" he said somewhat sleepily.

"I just walked in" she answered.

"You're here for the kid" the blonde responded glancing at Harry who had started to stir at the noise and absence of Harry's warm hand. Ron nodded they walked over and Ron picked Hugo up he curled into his father still asleep.

"See you soon" Hermionie said at the door as they began to walk back to the car.

Draco waved he heard shuffling behind him. He turned to see a half asleep Harry with the blanket wrapped around his head and arms. He took the three small steps between them closing the gap. He wraped his arms around his husband and mummbled into his chest "lets go to bed."

Draco obliged walking to the bedroom and crawling into bed and his still half asleep husband rolled over to be half ontop of him. Draco kissed the top of his head "love you" he said quietly.

All he received was the steady breathing of the man on his chest.