C'mon baby

A/N this is Fluffy so yay its bad tho i suck ass at light and fluffy writing. Also the picture at the top is what the color of Draco's hair is only obviously a guys cut.

(640 words)

Draco rolled his eyes at his boyfriends excitment. They were among the muggles and Harry was showing Draco some of his favorite things in the muggle world. They had a small appartment on a junky street in the bad side of town but they loved it.

They had decided to take a small break from the wizarding world to enjoy muggle life, the first morning Harry had made toast and Draco was fascinated by the toaster. He asked an exsessive amout of questions about how it worked. When the toast popped up Draco had jumped backwards and into Harry's arms Harry had laughed and laughed. Draco had grumbled about it for awhile before accepting the fact that it was indeed hilarious.

Today they were going to the hairdressers to get their hair colored because Harry had always wanted to and Draco was really confused as to what he meant. There was magic for changing hair colors but he went along anyways. They walked into the shop and Harry walked over to the lady at the front desk.

"Hey, appointment for two dye jobs"

"Yep that'll be about 20 minutes" the green haired woman replied.

"Okay" Harry sat next to Draco in the waiting room chairs. They were holding hands in silence Harry had been running his thumb over Draco's for the past ten minutes.

"What color do you want your hair?" Harry asked Draco.

"ummmmmm dark blue with icy highlights" Draco said nodding to himself

"I think im gonna dye mine medium briwn and get honey highlights and maybe and under cut" Harry responded.

"You realize I have no clue what you're saying right" Draco said smiling.

"Yup" Harry said kissing his cheek and giggling.

About 5 minutes later they were called back to the chairs. The chirpy woman asked Harry what he wanted and he smiled as he answered. He was watching Draco as the blonde nervously picked out the shades of blue he wanted.

Draco laughed at Harry when he had all the foils in his hair, Harry glared at his boyfriend. Harry had been filled with a bubbly happiness when he saw Draco watching the color on his hair with childlike wonder.

Harry loved it when Draco took down all his walls and was vulnerable it was quite uncommon even after being together for 6 years. Since they had been in the muggle world it had been more frequent as the blonde tried to figure everyday things out. Before they were done they agreed not to look at eachother until they had there hair styled.

Draco looked at Harry's hair which now had gold blonde mixed in it was curled nicelt and the under half shaved which to Draco was extremely hot

"Aww Harry, I love it you look amazing" Draco said mildly impressed that something that trival could make the already attractive Harry better.

"Thanks babe, arent you happy you came with me?" Harry said smiling smugly at the now blue haired boy.

"Yes, what do you think of my hair" Draco asked somewhat anxiously

"It looks perfect" Harry said eunning his fingers through the curls it was strange to see draco with curls i was also vey attractive. Harry loved it. "And its soft like usual"

They both smiled and pressed their foreheads together. The two girls who had done their hair were smiling brightly at the couple.

"Next we are going to go to the mall" Harry said.

Draco sighed "Im sure it'll be fun" he replied sarcastically

"C'mon on babe you know it'll be a ton of fun" Harry said wraping his arms around his boyfriends neck.