The Reveal

AN* I apologize I actually hate this even tho I have edited the life out of it so idk its kinda cute kids rushed. 

I stared at Draco across the room, Draco Malfoy was my lovely blonde boyfriend. He avoided my eyes. People weren't supposed to know people couldn't know about us. That would mean very bad things for the both of us. I was the one risking things right now. I was risking us getting found out by staring with anything other than hate.

We agreed not to tell our friends about us even though they weren't the people we were worried about finding us out. We kept up the "hate". It was very fake but still, we hated it. The Room of Requirements was our safe haven, we could only go every other week day and sometimes on the weekends if we were lucky.

As the last class of the day ended. I made eye contact with him and he quirked his lips with a slight smile. I rushed to the ROR. I had told Hermione and Ron that I had a potions tutor for the next couple weeks so they wouldn't be bothering us and Draco's friends didn't care. This was the fastest cover up we could manage.

I got there slightly after Draco, we slammed into each other. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and breathed in his scent, something woodsy but also metallic and his hair gel.

He may be taller but I was way more muscular. I almost knocked him over.

"I missed you, kitten."

I whispered in his ear

"You know I hate that name." He said huffily while tracing my collarbone with his index finger.

"But I love it," I said, smirking and letting him go completely.

I went up on my toes slightly to kiss him, all the time we missed shoved into one kiss. His hands slid up my arms and onto my face we pulled apart. We crashed onto the couch happily. We talked about the day with my head on his chest and he played with my hair while we talked. About 40 minutes later we were both fast asleep. We only had two hours to be here but that slipped both our minds as we drifted off to sleep, Draco's rythmic breathing was so relaxing I couldn't possibly have stayed awake.

I woke up to Draco sucking in a fast breath. "Shit Harry wake up."

I looked up, saw the horror in his eyes and shot up. "Oh no, what time is it?"

"About 30 mins after you're supposed to be back"

"That's not bad," I said, reaching around and scratching the back of my neck as I shrugged.

Fixing my hair I ran to the dorm almost crashing into Hermione, As I flew around the corner.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, it went overtime."

She rolled her eyes "Did Draco get back okay?" She asked.

My jaw dropped "You.. you know?"

"Yes Ron doesn't though." I sighed in relief as I walked in. How on earth does she know all these things? As I came into the common room Ron caught my eye, "Oh, Hey Harry, you alright?"

I nodded "We had to work on something late." Hermione smirked and I glared, "Well I'm for bed." I said walking up to the dorm. I crashed onto my bed breathing a sigh of relief.

POV switch Draco

I ran through the common room and slipped into bed, that was close. I hate having to hide but it's the only thing we can do as of now. It's not that we're both boys either, it's that we are supposed to be enemies. That and if my father found out when I went home I'd be skinned alive.

These thoughts didn't matter a week later when Harry trailed kisses down my neck and collar bones.

"Harry, please don't leave any marks." At that he bit down slightly and I sucked in a breath. He moved back up to my lips, my lips were already bruised and over sensitive. I didn't really care; he swiped his tongue along my lip and smirked. He pulled back quickly leaving me standing there. He walked over to the couch and sat down. I sat on his lap and pushed my forehead against his