Ginny

A/N before you read this just to let you know i really dont like it the only part I actually like is the flashback also TW f-word and no I dont mean fuck.

Harry and Draco were happy together, Ginny, Harry's ex was not happy. She thought Harry being bisexual was gross and acting on being with a boy, was the worst. She thought he should be with her and continue the Potter bloodline. She was not aware that Draco and Harry had plans to carry on the bloodline anyways. Mostly to keep Draco's father from coming all the way unglued.

All parties would be satisfied but of course Ginny wasn't aware so she tried her best to come onto Harry and "convert" him. There was a time she had pinned Harry against the wall in a side hallway and kissed him out of nowhere. He hadn't had time to fight back; this had resulted in an argument between Harry and Ron.

*flashback*

"I shouldn't have to choose between my best mate and my sister Harry."

"Then tell your sister to get off my ass about being with Draco. I'm sick of that bitch coming onto me all the time, it's causing issues with me and him, Ron."

Ron lunged at Harry; the only thing that held the ginger back was Dean and Hermione grabbing his arms. "Dont call my sister a bitch you fag." Ron yelled back still struggling to get at Harry.

"Then tell your sister to stop fucking assulting me, That's what it is Ron it's sexual assult. She could go to jail for it so you pick; your rapist sister or your bestfriend."

Hermionie gasped "Both of you stop please." she cried.

Ron continued to struggle against Dean Hermione and now Seamus holding him back. Harry took a few steps back, starting to feel like his world was caving in. The last time he and Ron had fought like this it was months before they even looked at each other again.

At this Draco stepped forward and punched Ron square in the face. "Call my boyfriend that again and I'll do worse weaslebee." Draco said calmly before turning around, grabbing Harry's arm and walking out of the common room. Harry and him had barely gotten into the hall closet when Harry broke down. Draco pulled him into his chest "It's okay baby he didnt mean that. I'm sure he is just upset about the situation."

Harry hiccuped out "He did, he is still mad that I broke his sister's heart."

Draco sighed and kissed the top of Harry's head "It'll be okay baby he will get over it. You guys always find a way."

*end of flashback*

Harry and Draco were engaged at this point in time and Ginny had not backed off, even after Harry and Draco had threatened legal pursuit. Molly had even kicked Ginny out at one point due to it all. Ron had eventually came to realize how fucked uo the stuff his siter did was and made it his goal to keep her out of Harry's life.

The day of the wedding rolled around. The entirety of the Weasley family was invited so of course Ginny was there.

"Any objections" was called and the two boys turned to look at the audience.

Harrys saw a short red head stand, he groaned, Draco tensed. Ginny made eye contact and said clearly, "I object, Harry I've.."

Mrs Weasley interrupted "Ginerva Weasley.."

"Shush mom and cant you see this is wrong you shouldnt be married to a man how will you continue the bloodlines and..."

Harry cut her off "Ginny if you took a step back and realized that we have thought of all that and if you had maybe stayed out of it and been my friend you might have learned about our plans. Now if your only objections are bloodlines and selfish gain I would like you to sit your ass down and let me continue marrying the love of my life"

Ginny's cheeks blazed as she stormed out of the hall nearly tripping on her long blue dress. Harry turned back to Draco where "Where we Love?" He smiled.

The officiant cleared his throat, "You may kiss."

Cheers erupted and finally Harry was at peace.

Even months after the wedding no one heard from Ginny. Harry wasn't going to complain though this was the longest stretch of time he had ever had with Draco uninterrupted.