Tattoos

I nervously walked into the muggle shop. It was covered in spray paint art, I forget what the muggles call it.

I walked to the front desk and carefully asked the large tattooed man behind the desk, "I'm here for my appointment?"

He looked up and smiled "Draco?" I nodded slightly uneasy.

"Yes your scheduled for a forearm coverup and shoulder piece consultation, correct?" I nodded "okay great wait over there in the chair for a few moments''

I went to sit in the chair, about 20 minutes later I heard my name and looked up to see a pretty yet skinny woman with very dark hair and brown eyes.

I followed her to the back "Take a seat and we will get started here in a moment" she said she had a chirpy voice. It was quite girly but not quite annoying.

I sat down and watched the woman she darted from a cabinet on the left side of the room and a table next to the chair I sat on

"So what were we thinking today?" She asked.

I pulled up my sleeve to reveal my dark mark "I need some cover up work done on this first." I said not looking at the mark.

"okay how do you want it done?"

I shrugged "I don't really care as long it's covered"

she nodded and began drawing up an idea on her muggle device. It didn't cover my dark mark but it did make it look almost beautiful.

Next I showed her the picture for my Slytherin crest I wanted on my shoulder, She said that was easy enough and she talked me through what the next appointment would be like.

We scheduled the appointment when Harry, my boyfriend of 2 years, was gone on a work trip for a week and a half.

Two weeks after my first appointment I was back in the tattoo parlor and was getting needles jabbed into my skin. It didn't really hurt that much, it was nothing compared to some of the stuff I had endured. She got the cover up done that day as it was decently small and easy and we decided to stop at the linework for my crest. I was there for almost 10 hours between tattooing and breaks.

Now came the scary part of this whole thing, showing Harry. He didn't know I was planning on getting a tattoo, he knew I wanted one but not that I was getting one. I had two days to let it heal and look decently normal before he would be home. In that time I spent a long time just staring at my forearm. The mark that once marred my skin was almost, in a haunting way, beautiful.

The day Harry got back I sat on the couch and read a wonderful muggle book I had just found. It was called the Hunger Games and so far I was loving the love story between Katniss and Peeta.

I heard the door open and before I could even react I felt muscular arms wrap around my neck in an odd hug and heard a familiar voice in my ear "Did ya miss me Malfoy"

I turned around and hugged my boyfriend, "I did miss you in fact."

His eyes drifted over me eventually making it down to my forearm. He noticed my tattoo and smiled "What's that Dray?"

I shifted nervously, "A tattoo."

He pulled my arm up to look closer at the fresh tattoo. "I love it baby, it's perfect."

I smiled and we began talking about other things, like his mission and how that went.

We went to sit on the couch and watch a movie, Harry and I had slowly been catching up on muggle pop culture.

Out of the blue he stated, "Eventually we should get matching tattoos"

"What would we even get? '' I asked, propping myself up to look at him.

"We could get "I love you" in each others handwriting" he suggested hopefully.

"I love that idea," I said reaching up to kiss him, "I'll call in an appointment tomorrow."