17: Who'd You Dream About?

Start from the beginning

"What about it? You left them here, they're mine." Yoongi said, sighing as he looked at the stove. "What was the point in pulling out pans and cutting on the damn stove if you weren't going to cook?"

"Had to do something while I waited for you." Hoseok said, smiling as he grabbed Yoongis waists from behind and leaned over to kiss him. Yoongi stopped him with a small frown. "Morning breath."

"I went home real quick to grab some things and freshen up, thank you. I had to get my suit for today." Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Then go and get some McDonald's since you're teleporting here and there, asshole, I'm hungry."

"Nah, I have some priorities that come before eating." Hoseok smiled as Yoongi turned off the stove, he pushed his hips against Yoongis, the smaller letting out a small gasp as he tried to find somewhere to put his hands so he wouldn't burn himself. "You gunna be easy for me, baby?"

"I'm never fucking easy." Yoongi snapped, "And I'm not going to let you bend me over a still hot stove and fuck me. I'm gunna get hurt." Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed and nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoongi waists and picking him up, turning towards the island in the kitchen and dropping Yoongi there. "This better?"

"That meant weren't going to fuck at all— oh fuck." Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes as Hoseok rolled his hips against him again. Hoseok clicked his tongue as he leaned in to whisper in Yoongi's ear.

"You're really not going to tell me who it was, baby?" He asked, "Not to sound possessive, but I should be the only one fucking you, whether you're in a dream or not. So, who. Was. It?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi didn't answer him, one because it was none of his fucking business and two because he can't find words while Hoseok his pushing his fucking dick against his ass.

"We don't have time." Yoongi said, reaching up to lightly tug at Hoseoks hair as the taller kissed his neck, biting lightly but not enough to leave a bruise. "I'm the fucking CEO, people will make time for me. You on the other hand...might have to mark you down if you're late."

"Fuck you,"

"Really?" Hoseok asked, the two looked at each other and Yoongi sighed, "Fuck, just make it quick. We really don't have time." Hoseok smiled as he kissed Yoongi on his cheek, pulling down his sweatpants and underwear. "And I just took a shower." He muttered to himself. He leaned against the counter and spread his legs enough for Hoseok to have access to his hole.

He expected Hoseok to walk off and come back with the lube, but he jumped when he heard the sound of a cap popping open. He turned to glare at the older. "So you were just prepared for this, huh?"

"The moment you woke up, baby." Hoseok smiled, he reached into the pocket of his sweatpants and pulled out a condom. "I won't cum in you since you're so upset about your shower." Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Sweat exists."

Hoseok mocked him as he poured lube straight onto his hole and then on his fingers, Yoongi shivered as he teased the first finger before pushing it in. " How long do we have before we're late?"

"Ten minutes," Yoongi sighed, Hoseok pushing down to his knuckle before he pulled back. "Hmm, did the guy in your dream stretch you good?"

"Well, it was dream, dumbass. Of course he didn't." Yoongi said, waving his hand around to give Hoseok the message that he could move on. Hoseok hummed as he pushed a second finger in, once again going down to the knuckle and pulling back, going back and forth. Yoongi sunk his teeth into his bottom lip as he moaned, laying his head on the counter as he pushed back against his fingers.