Meanwhile, he thinks about why is he even alive right now. Jungkook on the other hand had brought himself to take a shower since that storage room was hell, it was so dirty. Leaving both Seokjin and Jimin alone. They couldn't see each other but they weren't far from each other so they could easily talk.

"You there?" Jimin flinched a bit when he heard Seokjin speak from the kitchen. He quickly shakes his head as he tried to clear of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah.." he mumbled quietly but enough for the older to hear.

Even though the older knew that Jimin was obviously not fine he just brush it off so that the younger won't be uncomfortable, he also tries to ignore that he noticed Jimin was familiar to this place as if he had came here before- which made him shake his head letting a huff out. 'As if that brat will bring anyone here' he thought while rolling his eyes knowing that his little Jungkook won't bring anyone- more like he doesn't welcome anyone in his crib.

"Does it still hurt?" Jungkook who was now fully dressed and freshened up walks towards Jimin  mumbling his words quietly while looking at his foot that was resting on top of the pillow and was covered in bandages.

"Yeah.. Th-thankyou though." Jimin looked down, afraid to meet the other's eyes as soon as he recalled he had cried like an ugly pig earlier with Jungkook in front of him. It made him blush badly as he also recalled the whole scene, when he remembered Jungkook spoke "I'm here don't worry" he swore his soul had left him for a bit. He wonders why is he suddenly feeling nervous.

"You should've been more careful- your glasses" Jungkook scolded but he noticed that Jimin's glasses looked a little foggy. In return Jimin now looked at Jungkook but didn't look at the other's eye, he was confused.

"May I borrow?" Jungkook quietly mumbled while pointing at Jimin's eyeglass which made the other flinch finding it weird for him to ask. Jimin snapped back to reality and took his glasses in the speed of light and gave it to Jungkook who was holding his hand out.

"H-here" Jimin.

Jungkook simply nodded his head as soon as he took the glasses, walking towards the kitchen to find something to wipe the glasses clean. Leaving Jimin weirded out, why would Jungkook even bother to clean his glasses.

Seokjin's POV

I was still cooking and I've noticed that both of them  Seemed to have a little conversation- that I obviously couldn't hear and I wish I could. Jungkook was talking to Jimin quietly and I don't really know if he's just keeping it low or he's being soft for the kid.

I chose to not mind, but what amazes me- more like wonder.. When did they get close enough to be comfortable like that? I mean I suppose that time after our game, well Jungkook isn't really the type of dude who hangs out with people like Jimin, obviously. He hates people who seemed to give awkward vibes and loves to hang out with the same vibe he has which is nothing to be found in Jimin's. Also it surprises me he's the one who's talking first- but anyways.. I kinda feel a little worried for Jimin though.

"Hmm. That smells good hyung" I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard Jungkook hummed while he walks towards the little storage in the corner.

"It's almost done." I gave him a warm smile while I had a little taste of the food I was making. I noticed he was holding Jimin's eyeglass and was wiping it with a soft towel. I decided to not bother as I turned off the stove and get the table ready.

The perfect time we heard the doorbell ring. I ordered some chicken to pair it with the black bean noodles I just made.. I'm Seokjin for a reason.

"Jungkookie, get the food and pay for it." He didn't argue about paying and just head straight to the door getting the food we ordered and he paid for it.

While I was preparing the table I noticed I couldn't see Jimin in the living room, so I decided to go to him. It's time to eat anyways.

As I slowly walked towards the couch I could see his figure slowly appearing and I realized he was sleeping peacefully, I wonder how could he look so good while sleeping. I couldn't help but smile at the younger- well of course I'm more prettier!. But there's something in him that I could see. He looked like an angel.

End of POV

A/N:

Thanks for the people who supported He's mine! I'm literally on tears rn 😭♥️

This chapter is dedicated to you princessjillian15, @MichaelAngeloRioja and @GianneKarlRamirez

I love you all! And stay safe 🥺♥️

- @Rubwii