𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

If the apocalypse didn't happen!
—————————————

No ones POV
Through all this marriage and having a child with Abby there was no other things for (y/n) to wish now her son Michael grew up he started to act little more mature for her liking, all this argument that is almost happening in a daily basis (y/n) knew this is getting out of hand but this time the argument has crossed the line for what he has said.

"Alright here you go buddy" (y/n) said to Michael putting some food on his plate  with no thank you making (y/n) thinking that something is wrong with her grown up boy "you ok micha-I'm fine mom. Jeez" he responded rather disrespectfully quick making (y/n) frown "you know I'm just making sure you are alright Michael. I'm your mom and I have to make sure you are alright and you should thank me for making and putting food for you" she said lowly as she put food on her own plate "mom I know! You don't have to tell me or ask me if I'm doing alright!" He huffed making his mother look at him with a look that is clearly anger "if you know then do it and say it you don't have to act like a child" (y/n) shook her head at her son "if you keep that attitude up you know what will happen Michael" she told him as a warning "what will happen? You can't do anything because you're too soft mom" when he said that he heard the front door open revealing abby with a confused face "what's going on? I heard all the yelling from out side" she said pointing her thumb behind her making her wife sign "Michael here has more attitude then a girl on her period and it's getting out of hand" Michael stood up from his seat going upstairs to his room but abby stopped him before he goes up the stairs "hold it now. you won't get out of the leash that easy" Michael moved his head down stoping on his track and turned his body towards abby "have you been sticking that tongue of yours out at your mom lately?" Abby got close to him crossing her strong arms on her way to him "Micha-yes! I have been and I'm sorry" he cut her off as he finally looked up at abby "sorry can't fix anything and you need to know that. Keep you're attitude to yourself and respect you're mom, got it?" He nodded his head with a small 'sorry' escaped his lips "now go up to you're room" she pointed upstairs with a sigh as she walked up to her wife "sorry for the trouble abs but thanks for handling it quickly" Abby heard her say making her give a smirk to her way "and what would you do without me?" The sentence made (y/n) blow up with a little laughter that she adored so much  "don't compliment yourself abs" abby smiled at her with a kiss on the lips "what a nice welcome home"
——————————————
Hope you liked it!💕
Back from the dead