𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝2

No ones POV
As it has been quite some days the vampire and the doctor have been feeling comfortable with there presence when Abby comes to the her office in the hospital to invite her for some dinner and coffee as tho abby have been secretly keeping an eye on the doctor to make sure she is safe and..no one will flirt with her, Abby is a jealous woman and it can be dangerous. Leading to a fight. For the most reason she suspicious about that nurse whom to be (y/n)'s partner but she's keeping a sharp hearing so she can step in or so as...cockblock to change marlins mind and now abby was in front of the office door of (y/n) to invite her for walk in the night. She check her clothes and coughed a bit to settle her voice from nervousness..who knows the heartless vampire would have feelings? Abby knocks sharply three times on the door to see the short doctor in front of her with a bit of tired eyes with glasses on the bridge of her nose "good evening abby. What are you doing at this time?" (Y/n) said as she fixed herself putting away the glasses that Abby finds adorable on her "sorry to disturb you at this hour doctor but I thought it would be nice to take your mind off for a little walk with me. If you are fine at that" abby said so seeing a smile on (y/n)'s face "how nice of you to take me on a walk. I accept it" abby was blowing with excitement and joy "how delightful"the vampire said offering her arm for the tired eyes doctor and she accepted it as well. As they have started to walk with comfortable silence with a bit of yells and songs from the bar they are passing (y/n) decided to talk "I have seen that you are taking a liking of me" abby blushed and chuckled at that as she looks at the lights and shops that is coming by avoiding eye contact "and I have seen that you are taking a comfort of it" she deflected hearing (y/n) giggle at that "too obvious?" Abby hummed agreeing with her "very much so" the two of them giggled but soon it stopped when Abby saw that one person she didn't want to see in a million years after what happened to there sad relationship "I see that you are still with that mutt" Owen said "don't you dare say that!" The vampire said as she held the doctors had tightly "what did you say to her huh? That you exposed our secrets?! Why would you even fall for a weak and wasteful of a human?! Out of all of us you chose to be with..this?!" Owen spat out baring his fangs at her making the female vampire boil with angry "I chose her and there's is no rules of it! I bet she can beat you with a damn stick you weakling of a man! You don't even deserve to be a man! And why do you even care about my relationships?! You fucking liar!" Abby huffed while she felt (y/n)'s other hand graphing her bicep out of worry for what's doing to happen "get out of here before I end you in a snap.. and you know that I have a higher Prestige then you,you weakling an embarrassment to the clan. I'll report you to lord Isaac for baring your teeth at me" and with that Owens anger face was washed with a terrified face "no don't-" she cut him off "silence! Now run off before I end you worse then lord Isaac does" indeed he did He ran away like there's no tomorrow. Abby breathed out looking down with her gloved hand pinching the bridge of her nose while closing her eyes "you alright?" (Y/n) said with worry in her voice as she stood in front of her but the sad look of Abby didn't make it better "I think we might need a talk for what you heard" abby said dragging the doctor deeper in the alleyway. Taking a small step back with a look on her face like she saw one of her beloved friends to her die in front of her "tell me what's wrong abby. You know I'm not going to leave you" but abby doubted that "promise me that you will believe what I say and never leave me" abby sounded broken and it hurt the doctors heart that it almost shattered. The vampire took a breath "I have Been hiding this for so long and it means the most to me...it's my biggest secret don't tell anyone about it and I mean ANYONE" (y/n) knew this is serious, she took a step closer to the female vampire and took the sides of her face and hold it softly dragging her thumb over Abby's cheek "cross my heat and hope to die" (y/n) said whispering it to her and Abby looked straight to her (e/c) eyes "I'm..a vampire" while she said that she showed her fangs to believe her more and it made (y/n) in a bit of shock "and when I first saw you coming out of the hospital I fell in the depth of love that I haven't felt before in so long. You make my dead heart beats and comes back to life. I can't stand you being with someone that isn't me I can't imagine it. (Y/n) I have loved you in those days and I still do now" the doctor smiled so much at her words "you make it sound like you are about to marry me" the both of them laughed "if that's the way to make you mine forever. I'll do it" with that the both of them leaned in forward to kiss each other for some time until (y/n) had to pull away to breathe making Abby give her a confused face "you know that I'm a human and I need Oxygen to breathe" (y/n) said making Abby day an 'oh' making her giggling "sorry. I got carried away" abby said with a smile on her face "no need to apologize miss vampire" she whispered that last two words and it made abby roll her eyes playfully at that making the doctor laugh. They stayed quiet for some time looking at each other with love "I better head back to work now" (y/n) said "alright but one more thing. Will you go on a date with me? Tomorrow?" Abby nervously said "of course I'll come I would never miss a date with some hot vampire" that made the vampire blush at the compliment "good then let me walk you back to the hospital" the doctor agreed on that. The walk they have going on was full of love and joy but soon it had to meet its end with the both of them holding hands in front of each other "have good night sleep (y/n) you need it for tomorrow" Abby said with a smile on her pale face "are you saying that you are going to shag me tomorrow?" (Y/n) jokingly said making Abby blush which in return made the doctor burst with laughter "I'm messing around..even if you meant it I'll enjoy it too" (y/n) said making Abby reply quickly "right off the bat like that (y/n)? I never knew you are such a dirty minded" (y/n) tisked and said "oh please..you haven't seen anything yet sweetheart" the both of them giggled and when Abby saw (y/n)'s partner she wasted no time and kissed the doctor right in front of her face. Leaving on eye open to see marlin with an angry face and left making the vampire smirk at the timing "see you soon doctor" when she said that she left making the doctor stand there while looking at her in a state of shock but shook her head with a big blush on her face and went back to her office to finish some small stack of paper that is left.
——————————————-
Hope you liked it!💕

Who wants part3? ;)