𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝2

No one's POV
After a long day for (y/n) for being a doctor all she needs now was to look for her son and relax for awhile to wind out all the stress she has. Walking in the daycare she was shocked to see abby there playing with him so she just stood there smiling at the both of them mostly Abby because of how she is sitting down with a car in her hands smashing them with a sound of "kabooommm!!!" And other childish sounds From abby using them as a sound affect and that where cracked the doctor up making her laughter escape her lips accidentally and made abby look behind her with a embarrassed blush on her face "I didn't know you play with toys" the doctor laughed out and hearing her child yelling 'mommy!!!' And hugging your legs "hey there butterfly. I see that Abby is playing with you" (y/n) said as she bend down to hug him and fix his hair "yeah! I'm having a lot of fun thanks to her!" She giggled at that "well go play with the other kids ok? I'm going to talk to abby for awhile" Michael nodded his head with a big smile on his face and runs to play with his friends "welcome I guess?" Abby said while rubbing her neck still blushing "thank you. How have you been? And how long did you play with him?" The doctor said with a smile creeping on her face "I have been good and here for  couple of minutes" abby said with a hit of nervousness on her voice "that's really nice of you Abby, he really likes you he sees you..like apart of our little family" (y/n) said softly loving eyes on her "really? Wow I'm glad he sees me as apart of your small family " and with that (y/n) couldn't hold herself because sometimes you have to admit before they are gone, she got closer to abby and stood up on her tip toes with a hand coming behind Abby's neck to crash her lips on Abby's and oh it felt like the best kiss she had ever but the doctor is not ready for rejection, as soon as she is parted her lips from her she felt one buff arm around her and pulled her in for another one making the doctor accept it immediately. They stood there for awhile until are became an issue and parted seeing there faces with a big splash of blush on them "I'll..see you around then?" (Y/n) said faces still close to each other making Abby feel the breath from (y/n) hit her neck "be my girlfriend?" Abby bluntly said making the doctor giggle "yes..girlfriend" (y/n) said Sarcastically making both a giggling mess "cool then see you later" (y/n) nodded and called her son "come on let's go buddy tell me everything you did while we go to our room" she held his hand as he started to talk about his day even with the little details like he brought his toys with him and of course giving them names. Abby looked at the both of them with a smile on her face and when the where out of her sight she fist pumped the air with sound of joy booming around the place making people think she went nuts but she didn't give two damn about them and enjoyed her victory moment.
—————————————
Hope you liked it!💕
Ik I'm late as fuck this time lmao