𝚐𝚢𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

No ones POV

Abby and (Y/N) though it would be a good idea to head to the gym for once even tho (Y/N) trains here and there but not daily like Abby "so miss muscle you ready to go to the gym?" (y/n) said as she looks at Abby who's getting up to put on gym clothes "what? You? At the gym? I didn't know you go to the gym" Abby said getting her shirt off as (y/n) was basically drooling over how buff Abby is. She always admired her strong arms mostly "hey! I do go to the gym it's a rare thing tho" (y/n) said as Abby just smiled at her shaking her head "rare thing, right" Abby replies as she grabbed her duffel bag heading to the door to open it. (Y/n) following her "I swear i go to the gym abbs but not so much" (y/n) said as she wasn't surprised that Abby said that anyway "I go secretly" (y/n) said as Abby chuckled at her making the short girl smile a bit "alright then short stuff let's kill it" Abby said opening the gym door for her lover "but don't push yourself. I don't want you to get hurt" she said as she gave a kiss to the short girl "yeah I know abbs don't worry much I'm going to be next to you" (y/n) smiles at her.

༞𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙༞

Abbys POV
As I finally finish one more dead lift I felt eyes staring right at me, I looked behind and saw that eyes belongs (y/n) "quit staring its rude you know" I said as I looked at her as she looked away blushing as I smiled "sorry. I guess I do have a staring problem when I look at someone looking hot and that is right in front of me" she said looking right back at me. I blushed a little bit as I walked to her "oh shut it short stuff" I said as I yanked her off the floor putting her on my shoulder hearing her yelp as I started to walk around looking for our duffel bags "abby! Abby put me down!" She said "no. I'm actually having fun carrying you around like a rag doll" I replied as I kept smiling "I am not a rag doll abbs! not even close to it!" She shot back as I laughed "to me you are but a cute one that I'm gentle around" I said as I tapped (y/n)'s behind and found our duffel bags and grabbed them with my free hand "quite now are we?" I said as she replied quickly "oh shut up you big giant" we both laughed as I escorted us to our room to and gently got her down "here you go" I said as I looked at her and softly grabbed the side of her head and gave her a kiss that lasted for awhile. We broke the kiss when air became a problem. Stupid air. "Thanks for the ride abbs" she said giving me a soft smile that I would do anything to look at it again "you're welcome beautiful" I replied returning the smile "now let's go shower we smell like a dirty racoons" she said as she took off her gym shirt as I copied her and walked to our private bathroom to start the hot shower "Abby can you get down a little bit let me undo your hair" she said as I was about to say it and bend on one knee giving her my back before we get in the shower "thanks for that (y/n/n) I was about to say so. Looks like you just read my mind" I said as she hummed and got in the shower with her having her back turned on me and started to clean her back gently on her soft skin and give some small kisses here and there. I took the shampoo and put on one hand as I started to rub it on her hair "close your eyes for me" I said softly as I added water to her hair to get the shampoo off of her "there nice and clean" I smiled as she turned around seeing a smile on her face. started to do the same thing I did for her but needed to bend down a little . As we got off the shower and dried a bit and got on my clothes and sat on my bed as (y/n) was looking around to steal one of my shirts she was on her bra and short shorts. I stared at her upper body "staring is rude you know" she said coping my voice "don't sound like that" I said "and besides you are my girlfriend I can stare at you all the time" I defended myself as she walks up to me and sat down on my lap wrapping my arm around her pulling her in a hug and rubbing her back as she returned it, she let her fingers get through my hair as she played with it "we have things to do tomorrow" she said sadly as she doesn't like to be apart "yeah..I know you don't like us to separate" I said as she pulled away from the hug so she can see my face. She brought her hands to the side of my face as she looked at me with loving eyes and started to kiss around my face as I chuckled and she pulled away again to look at me and we kiss that lingered till and pulled away as air became a problem "I love you, you know that?" She said "I know that..and I love you more that even words can't describe it I love you so much (y/n/n)" I said as I kissed her twice "come on let's get some rest for tomorrow" I said As I got a hold of her close to me to get us to lay down on our bed "good night abbs" she said as she cuddled more into me as I held her "good night (y/n/n)"
——————————
Author note. I hope you like soft Abby as I do 🥺💕