𝚖𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝2

Abby's POV
I grumble a bit as I woke up at the early morning when the sun light beamed screaming at me to wake up, I looked down at the bed to see a sleeping (y/n) who is being shielded from the sun light by my body, I smiled at her just enjoying the view that was in front me as I started to kiss her neck softly and bit it on her pulse point giving out a soft moan from her mouth, I bit more and licked on the same place leaving a big hickey on her neck that I'm proud of and kept going down leaving more love bites. Finally reached to her core and opened (y/n)'s legs a little more and licked it softly always tasted like heaven, I could eat her out anytime if I could. as it came with a moan from (y/n) she slowly woken up "fuck Abby" she moaned more as i started to picked up speed and licked harder while looking at her, it's just so pleasing to look at her at this State. I kept going and heard the angelic voices that (y/n) makes "shit..keep going just don't fucking stop" she moaned out as I added a finger pumping it quick and removed my mouth away from her core as I added another finger as she held the sheets tightly that she could rip them off.
I put my free hand putting it on her left breast massaging it "oh god abby..I'm going t-" I cut her off as I said "cum for me (y/n/n)" soon I said that it took a second till she came and helped you ride out her high, I got my friends out and licked them as I heard (y/n) say "morning sex is the best thing to wake up too" she said as I chuckled at her "we need to do this often" (y/n) said as I layed down and made her self comfortable on top of me, wrapping my arms around her and covering ourselves with a blanket "whatever you say pumpkin" I said as I kissed the crown of her head and heard a door open up shit I forgot to lock the door. I quickly looked at who opened it "jesus abby I couldn't get any sleep last ni- oh, oh I see why now my bad" manny said staring at us "manny, can you get the fuck out?" I said quickly as he apologized and closed the door behind him, he's going to tease me about it all day of my duty I signed and layed back down "you forgot to lock the door again abbs" (y/n) said as she giggled "yeah I know, now I gotta go I got duty's to do"I said as I got up and she immediately whined wanting me to be next to her "you can skip your duty's abbs you know that" she said trying to convince me "so I can get a talk with Isaac? No I do not want to argue with him today" I said as I got in my clothes and heard her huff. "Come on give a kiss goodbye now" I said as I went up to her and leaned down so she can give me a kiss "may you're survival be long" (y/n) softly said "and you're death be swift" I replied with the same tone as her and kissed her again and I left.
—————————-
Well here you go
I didn't put much effort in it because I'm tired as hell but hope you enjoyed it!
Request to continue by @amsweetramune
💕