𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝2

No one's POV
It has been two months since abby and (y/n) became friends and Abby couldn't hold herself anymore with this small paper that always on her backpack and night stand has words like hope you had a nice sleep or be safe out there and good luck! <3 leaving some small hearts and drawings here and there, so she thought that today will be the day that she will ask (y/n) to be her girlfriend. She came back with a nervous feeling and a single flower in her hand that she found "come on you can't be nervous you're abby fucking Anderson no need to be nervous about this" she encouraged herself "you got this pull yourself together" she said as she put the flower in her backpack and took a deep breath and opened the door, she flicked the light as away to let the deaf girl that she came back making her look up with a small smile as she closed her book waving at her.
Abby returns the gesture and sat down on the ground in front of her, putting her backpack next to her as she sees (y/n) getting out her note book "how was it?" She wrote "like always. Nothing changed. How are you feeling? Alone without me?" The deaf girl shook her head with a giggle escaping her mouth "oh I'm feeling ok enjoying my time with my book, so I'm not in my lonesome" abby rolled her eyes playfully at her. She stared at her with a smile wider then before making the deaf girl feel nervous but soon saw Abby's hand started to move meaning she's writing something but hesitate a bit "I have something I wanted to ask you for some time and now I finally thought that today I ask you this" and that made (y/n) nod her head with a bit of feeling of scared at what she would ask would she ask to stop being friends? Would she ask that is it ok if she transferred her to another room? She doesn't know and she didn't like what she thought about "will you be my girlfriend?" As Abby said that she brought the flower out of her backpack and handed the flower and the note book to her with a nervous face as she rubbed her neck.
(Y/n)'s heart stopped beating for a second as she looked at Abby with a smile giving Abby a hopeful face but it immediately dropped the smile as she thought again "I would love to but I'm afraid that I might be a burden to you and I don't want that. I have never been in love with anyone I feel like I might not be better like any other girls because they can hear and I don't, I can't hear you say nicknames and I can't say it because I can't hear myself.   just saying it through this notebook that we use might not be enough as much as you hate to read at what I'm writing but I might not be good enough for you" tears dropped at the note book as she wrote that making Abby's heart hurt and before the deaf girl starts writing again she took the note book and read what (y/n) wrote. It shattered her heart to see her writing those words those hurtful to (y/n), Abby got up and sat down next to her pulling her to sit on her lap as she hugged her tightly and stayed there till (y/n) stopped crying when she did Abby took the notebook and wrote "I do not care if you can't hear me. I like you the way you are and please don't say those things about yourself physical action speaks more then words. So is it a yes or no?" Abby wrote down with a serious face. (Y/n) smiled with a small chuckle here and there, she nodded her making Abby's heart exploded with joy as she picked up (y/n) hugging her tightly as she spins around making both of them laugh. Abby puts her down as she sees her dizzy not standing right and giggled as she held her so she won't fall, they looked at each other's eyes with a smile on their faces then Abby kissed her cheek close to her lips and gave her a second on the other side. Abby walked back to (y/n)'s bed and took her notebook "thank you so much for saying yes you won't believe how I'm happy I am right now" abby wrote down with a giddy smile at her and handing the note book to (y/n) making her nod her head as a 'you're welcome' and kissed abby's cheek.
——————————————
Hope you liked it💕!
No one Asked for it but I thought why not
Because I got not much ideas