𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Arthur note.
IMAGINE IF ELLIE AND ABBY BECAME FRIENDS? AND THAT EVERYTHING IS OK? IM MAKING THAT.
————————————————-
No ones POV
(Y/n) went out with Abby and her friend lev to a place that is a farm, Abby stopped for a minute as she looked through the map to see if they are at the right place "is this it?" Both (y/n) and lev said at the same time making the two of them chuckled at the moment of them saying it at a good timing "yep it says this is the right place" abby said as she puts the map on her backpack "huh so you're friend is in there.
Can't wait to meet them" the doctor said and Abby knocks on the door while saying "she has a girlfriend and a child too, I believe you guys will get along well" as she said that small group heard the door to start open making (y/n) and lev come forward. (Y/n) is completely a nervous mess when she heard that the two have met a lot which includes a lot of fighting to almost killing each other but they made up soon but still the doctor still believe that they might get in a fight but she hopes not "abby? You're finally here come inside" Ellie said smiling as she opened the door wide for the small group "Ellie? Who's there?" They heard as Dina came down the stairs with her child jj "my friends come meet them and abby's girlfriend, (y/n)" Ellie said as she took jj away from the Dina to welcome the three "hi welcome guys to our house feel free to do whatever you want here" Dina said as she hugged each of them and asking how they been as the group replied with a good and ok's.

(Y/n)'s POV
Ok so far so good, there's no fighting or anything or that's what I think so "come sit down with us" Dina said as all of us gathered around sitting on the couch except for lev who sat down on the ground and Abby basically pulled me and made me sit down on her lap "so what are you guys up too" Ellie said as I looked around the house "nothing much just some basic things we have been doing" abby said as she looked at me "say something about yourself sweetheart" abby said to me patting my back "oh well I'm a doctor and I'm the same age as Abby and I'm the biggest lover for guitars and music" I said it with passion.
Honestly tho come on who doesn't like guitars??? It's what gives a taste to music's and song's "oh I know how to play a guitar actually let me go get it!" Ellie said as she made her way to the other and quickly came back "I might have three fingers but bare with me" she said as I gave a small nod with a smile and started strumming on the guitar.

Abby's POV
You have got to be kidding me.
Really? Does she have to show off to my girlfriend like that? And with those eyes that she's giving to MY girlfriend? What a joke, I'm not gonna stand there and see her strumming that stupid guitar of he- "um Abby you're holding me way to tight then usual" my thoughts got cut off and took my glare off of Ellie and looked at (y/n) with confused eyes "oh sorry I-" I got cut off again as (y/n) excused us and pulled me out side Ellie's house "what?" "What? That all you're going to say abby? I saw you glaring at her abby" (y/n) said calmly as I huffed and looked at the ground "I didn't mean to-" and I got cut off again, what's up with her interrupting me while I talk? "Abby I know as you know it that you didn't mean too, wait..are you jealous of her Abby?" (Y/n) said as a smirk started to show on her lips "abby look at me" she said calmly as she hooked my chin making me look at her.
I signed "yes, I was" I said admitting that I was jealous of Ellie "I mean look at her! She was giving you looks while playing that stupid guitar even though she can't because she got three fingers (y/n)" I said as I started to get a little angry "hey, Abby calm down What if she gives me looks abby? She has a girlfriend and a child so there is zero percent that she is going to hook up with me, I love you and only you ok?" (Y/n) said as I nodded my head "good now let's go back inside and enjoy the fun" she gave me a kiss and went back inside while holding my hand that I brought up to my lips and kissed it before she opened the door "we are back sorry about just needing a little chat with this giant" she said as she softly elbowed me make me smile "it's alright now come we got tea and biscuits if you like" Dina said as she gave us a smile "sure we'll have some" (y/n) said as she sat us down on the couch and looked at lev who's playing with that child " sees that he likes you" I said as I smiled at the both of them

༞𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙༞

No ones POV
As they stayed for awhile till the moon came abby decided that now will be there time to leave "well we better head off now it was a lot of fun catching up with you guys" abby said when laugh's died down "yeah it's getting pretty late we should meet up again"
Ellie said to the small group and Abby stood up "of course if we even have a week to take a break we'll come back" abby said as she shook Ellie's and dina's hands and (y/n) hugged the both of them and walked out the door "see you later!" The doctor said waving her hand to them "soon!" Dina replied as it seems that the doctor and the mother of jj got along really well, as Abby expected.
———————————
Hope you liked it as much as I do😔💕