𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞

No one's POV
Art. (Y/n) is addictive to drawing mostly does them when she's alone with the big crowd around her in the lobby, drawing many different people and sometimes she goes to the gym to draw different body muscles but one girl Caught her attention. She may not know much of her but she can't stop drawing her in different poses like 'the thinker' and back muscles, crossed arms the artist is a hopeless romantic for that girl. you can see her sitting close to the gym door inside and drawing, sketching every detail the girl has and some of them..have adult things. She wants to talk to her but she's shy to do so, she's not much of a talker but she is a close friend to manny who may have asked her to draw him in many poses and manny brags about having a friend who knows how to draw in front of his friends but doesn't say her name or how old is she respecting her privacy "hey what's up arty nerd" you jumped and closed your book like lighting. Looking up beside you you see manny leaning forward on the window that is next to you "don't come up behind me like that again manny and I'm doing the usual. You?" The artist said with a little smile "Mm well I'm doing nothing so today I thought I wanted you to meet someone special" manny said and with that smile that manny gave her she knows something is up "hey abby! Come here I want you to meet someone!" He yelled out and with that (y/n) saw the girl that she has been drawing a lot lately walking towards them "yeah? Is there something you need?" Abby said with a towel around her neck "abby I want you to meet one of my closest friend (y/n) the one I bragged about because she got magical hand" manny said so as he pointed at (y/n) who got up when she heard her name and waved at her not trusting her voice much "she's a bit shy" manny hinted "wow finally to actually meet you I'm abby" with a smile abby sticks her hand out making the artist looked at it and got her hand to her to shake it "i see you come here a lot but you don't work out or anything. you must be drawing then" the artist nodded her head and quietly replied "yeah..I d-draw a lot" (y/n) blushed out of embarrassment for stuttering in front of her crush "May I look at your art work?" Abby said and with out a thought (y/n) gave the sketch book to her and seeing abby flipping around the pages and one of the left page is ripped and the other is not which got her attention as she saw the artist got her every body and everything almost correctly making her chuckle while the artist is about to explode of how nervous she's feeling "this is..this is amazing! You really are good at drawing (y/n)" and with that (y/n) smiled wide "thank you" that's all she could say "keep it going (y/n) it's really amazing I'm a big fan of you now" abby said making the artist giggle "that's sweet of you but I should go now glad I met you" (y/n) shyly said as she took back her book and headed out not making Abby bid her goodbye "wow" abby whispered as she crossed her arms keeping an eye at her. Abby felt a playful punch from manny to the shoulder "hey stop eye fucking her" manny said with a bit of a serious voice "I'm not manny I better finish my work out now see yah manny" abby said giving him a fist bump and went there separate ways.

Bonus:

"Manny I swear to god if you pull this off again I'll literally throw a pipe down your throat" (y/n) said as manny chuckled "kinky" he replied as he received a slap to the face "ouch ok I deserve that"
—————————————-
Hope you liked it!💕
Ofc there's going to be part 2 :>>>