𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

(Y/n)'s POV
It has been two days and I can say that I'm pregnant I feel nervous about telling abby about it even though me and her talked and she wanted on two days ago and accept it her wish of wanting a baby girl around us. Just sitting on the bed playing with my fingers out of nervousness "hey you alright?" I didn't hear the door open and close I'm way into my thoughts. I looked at her with a small smile seeing her hands over mine "I'm ok. I'm just thinking" I assured her "about what?" She said crouching in front me, I kinda wished she didn't ask that "well. You remember when you said that you wanted a girl into our life?" When I said that I see abby's face frown "what about it? Are you telling me we can't have a child? Good or bad? Tell me the bad first (y/n)" Abby held my hands tightly with confused expression "no no it's..it's the complete opposite. Abbs we are going to have a child" i smile with a tear coming out and feeling abby's tight hold on my hand softens with the biggest smile I have ever seen "oh my god" Abby whispered pulling me into a tight hug falling down pulling me into her more making the both of us giggle with joy while she buried her face in my neck "I'm so happy it's finally happening, after so many tries it finally worked. Fuck I can't believe I'm crying" after she said that I chuckled and just look at her with eyes screaming love and pulling me into a soft kiss that lingered for while and had both of us pulled away for a breather "come on we have to tell the others and celebrate" Abby said excitement in her voice "I'm the most happiest person in earth to be with you Abby" I held her hand "me too sunshine. Come on we got a celebration to do" Abby pulled me to the door as the both of us laugh and head out the room to tell the others the good news and celebrate.
—————————————————
Hope you liked it!💕
I had that in mind for sO loNG