Ethan looked at him with that same look from yesterday which made him groan but he kept quiet. What's happening exactly? Something seems off..

Before I could think further a plate was pushed in front of me. It was filled with about.....7 pancakes? "Ignore him. He's always like this." Luca says smiling. He then looks at Jason with the same eyes as Ethan. What is up with them and their eyes? "Right Jason?"

I could see Jason bite his lip and he just nodded. Weird.

I ate my breakfast in silence. After that I put it in the sink and washed it. "You're doing the dishes?" Luca asks seeming..shocked for some odd reason?

"Why? Haven't seen a person doing the dishes?" I ask with my eyebrows raised. He laughs guiltily. "No one ever does it." Leonardo says from where he was sitting.

This family is weirder than I thought. "Then who does it?" I ask. "The maids." They say.

No wonder. They're rich..

Disgusting.

I hate rich people. Why? It's because of my so called father. He's just a bastard. He abandoned my mum and just gave her money. He said she was a '"waste of time." Just the thought of him makes my blood boil.

I walk away before I end up punching a wall. I just walked up the stairs. "We're going to do some work today. Let us know if you need anything." Ethan says. "Okay." I say and go in to my room.

I lay down in bed and close my eyes for a minute. What should I do now? I'm so bored...

I look around my room and spotted some books laying on one of my bookshelves. (Which I never knew existed.)

I grabbed one of them and just lay in bed reading it silently.

Jason's p.o.v

I had just gotten ready since I usually sleep the latest. I was now currently sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast. Vanessa isn't here as yet...

Why does she sleep so late? Dad was right about her...

Just as I was thinking that she came down. I looked up at her and was suprised with what she wore. She wore a t-shirt and some sweatpants. I thought she was like those other girls who liek dresses...

She came in and Luca greeted her and she muttered something which we couldn't hear.

Is she cursing us?!

My teeth gritted and I felt anger run through me. Is she gonna cause trouble just like before?

She came and sat next to me which caused me to growl. "Dont fucking sit near me." I growl out but she just looks at me with a blank face which only increases my anger.

I really wanna punch he right now.

Luca says to her that I didn't mean it. He knows I do...

Then he asks me if he's right and he gives me  the look that says "Just do it. We have to." I nod and he looks back at Vanessa again.

After that Vanessa aka the bi*ch finished her breakfast. Wow she's fast...

But then i hear her washing the dishes which makes me a little shocked. A little.

We don't even do the dishes but she's doing it.

After that she asked ask why we were suprised. We all just said that the maids do it. When we said that I noticed an expression on her face. It was a slight change. It was...anger?

She walked away and went to her room which made me confused. Why did she get angry?

I just ignored it and continued eating. Once I was done I left my dishes and sat on the couch. It was right next to the kitchen so I could get whatever I wanted easily.

"When can we get rid of her?" Leonardo asks Ethan. "When we gain her trust." He replied without even glancing at us. "Her long is that gonna be?" I say angrily.

When Ethan noticed my anger he thought for a moment. I was so mad to the point where I was gonna flip the table. He sighed. "We can try and take her out to the mall or someyhing to make her seem more comfortable and once that's done then maybe we can try and carry out soem plans to kill her."

Take her out to the mall? I can't stand that shit!

"Why can't we just shoot her dead already?" I scream. "Because she's still uncomfortable and suspects us. She's keeping her guard up so we won't be able to kill her." Luca explains with a sigh but then he smirked. "Plus, we want to torture her also right? Just like dadwants us to do."

They all grinned and so did I.

"So just bare with it." I nod.

It'll be worth it.

I can finally see that bi*ch suffer. I can carry out dad's wish and get revenge.

"Alright. We can go the mall later." I say and they all agreed. "Just keep it in." Ricardo says. He's referring to my anger isn't he?

"I'll go tell Vanessa to be ready for later." I say heading to her room.

I knock at her door and open it without waiting for her response. Rude right? Well not for me.

She looks at me. "We're gonna go to the mall later. At like 6:00." I say and she nods. "Okay."

I exit the room and walk back to my room. That girl is so silent. I'm straying to think she's a mute...

Authors Note

Hey guys! It's your annoying author here!  Here's a chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the errors and mistakes. I'll try and improve.

Anyways....

What do you think is gonna happen next? (I'm not even sure myself..)

Why did Vanessa get mad?

Why do you think Jason hates Vanessa and wants to get rid of her?

What did their father do?

What do you think about the following characters:

Vanessa

Her mum

Her dad

Jason

Ricardo(even thoughhe's only said one line...)

Ethan

Like,vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤❤

xxxxxx

♡♡♡