𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

"I...I will take that chance." Yo-Han smiled, and looked back at the candles. "I wish...that the person I like the most in this room would...kiss me - please."

Junior felt his heart beat harder when Yo-Han's eyes closed now. He blew out the candles and found himself chewing his lip.

When he looked back up Junior's thumb took off a little bit of icing from the cake. He saw him lean forward as he rubbed it across his lips.

Yo-Han felt his cheeks heat up instantly.

"I will take a wild guess that your wish will come true." Junior says to him, and Yo-Han licks his lips.

"You think so?"

Junior got up from his chair, sitting in the one right beside Yo-Han. That's when Junior leaned towards Yo-Han and their lips touch for the first time.

The both of them losing their focus with the entire world. All they could focus on was one another. The thought of it being wrong didn't feel like an option.

Yo-Han cradled his face and leaned closer towards Junior. Junior's hands moving towards Yo-Han's arms. That's when he stood, lifting him up with him.

He couldn't help himself as they both kissed hungrily. Yo-Han's back slamming into the wall, looking to see Junior's eyes open.

"You are making me shy..." Yo-Han mumbled against his lips, and kissed him again. "I want to confess that I have liked you for a long time. I tried concealing my feelings for our parents, but I can't anymore-."

"Yo-Han...this is the last time I can see you." Junior interrupted him. He noticed Yo-Han's eyes become saddened by such a thing, shaking his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Your Pack is placing a ban on my family and anyone that is from the Abawi Pack. We cannot enter your Pack anymore...without there being repercussions-."

"I - I can visit you." Yo-Han stammered nervously, and Junior grinned sadly.

"My dad is not in the right state of mind. He is doing exactly the same thing. He told me this was the last time I was allowed to visit here secretly... I can no longer see you anymore and...it is not fair!" Junior found himself becoming teary eyed, staring deeply into Yo-Han's eyes. "I wish I confessed my feelings long ago. I do not want to be separated from you."

"Junior..."

Yo-Han felt his lips trembling, looking away from Junior. That's when he removes his arms from around his neck. He felt heartbroken because their families were tearing them apart.

Junior watched as Yo-Han let him go, standing back on his feet. He saw him slump to the ground, his hands covering his eyes.

He watched painfully as Yo-Han cried, crying because he couldn't be with the person he wanted. They both were forcibly being separated.

"I like you too. Yo-Han please do not cry. When I become Head Alpha and you become Head Alpha - we can remove this feud. We can solve it head-on, make things more simpler. Then, we can love one another openly." Junior went to his knees before Yo-Han.

He cradled his face as he tried to make eye contact with him. Not wanting to lose focus - he smiles; but that only makes Yo-Han cry more.

"I...I might not become Head Alpha." Yo-Han croaks, and that made Junior even more confused.

"Why?"

"Because I heard my family members and they believe if I become Head Alpha I would remove the feud. They do not know I heard, but they still conceive me and make me study to become Head Alpha. It is so cruel... Junior I really like you... No, I love you." Yo-Han cries even harder and that caused Junior to feel his lips trembling.