36.

"just tell me that you two will go to a beach date."

doyoung, who was currently sitting at the comfortable sofa, rolled his eyes heartlessly, finding the other's situation so lucid that there's no point to hide everything and treat it as a simple get together.

"oh, don't be stupid hyung! he just invited me, he didn't say anything," jeongwoo quickly denied and stopping midway from stuffing his clothes inside his small backpack.

he just got a call from haruto saying that they'll stay for a few more days during the party, without asking why; jeongwoo had no idea that a party could last that long.

however, he had no strength to deny the latter's statement. in truth, he was already fantasizing several things and treating it as a 'date' rather than a simple hangout.

he couldn't stop the hopes that rekindled after his and his mother's talk just a few days ago, and he had no control to force the expectations to die.

doyoung just heaved a sigh upon hearing his statement. obvious prodding won't do the deal, and he isn't as dense as him when it comes to unofficial relationship.

if that isn't the case, then he isn't convinced by his useless denials, knowing him any better than himself.

"how much clothes are you gonna need?" doyoung asked as he took a look the other who still continued to push clothes inside his bag, and then throwing some of it in whatever place it has arrived.

jeongwoo took a look up and met his gaze after hearing his question before tilting his head slightly to the side. "i think this is fine."

doyoung scoffed, taking a peek at the stuffed backpack before looking at the tanned male once again. "hell yes, that's way more enough. are you gonna stay there for weeks?"

jeongwoo suddenly felt rueful after hearing the other's straightforward remark. he took a glance at his stuffed backpack and indeed agreed with doyoung's opinion.

haruto might think of him as a stupid, way too excited person to be able to bring so many clothes in a party as if he'd go to a vacation.

after a few more contemplations, jeongwoo started taking off few clothes that seems unecessary for him to wear, especially for a beach party.

practically after a few more packing, jeongwoo sat beside the other who was just playing eith his phone for a more serious talk. it would be bad to not entertain a visitor, although unexpected, inside his household.

though he had no idea why the male suddenly showed up outside his apartment out of nowhere, he still happened to make him enter his territory without even any intention to do so.

"you want food?" jeongwoo asked, taking over the television as he scrolled through the selected shows in netflix, not caring to take a single look at the other. "of course i do!"

"then go buy some."

doyoung playfully smacked the other's arm in immense plaguey, completely annoyed at his useless answer as the tanned male continued to laugh, amused upon hearing his reaction.

they continued to watch shows and shared a devastating yet chaotic talk, their conversation being indecent due to the philosophical answers and constant teasing.

their laughs were only halted when jeongwoo's phone suddenly rang, interrupting their somehow happy conversation.

jeongwoo took a look at the other, feeling guilty and asking for permission. after seeing the other agree without any other choice, answered the call.

"hey, haruto,"jeongwoo greeted, keeping his voice a few more down to avoid teasing from the other who is fortunately not giving a care and continued to watch the show in the television instead.