03.

"in other words, a random variable is a generalization of the outcomes or events in a given sample space," jeongwoo facilely explained, then later found out that the male in front of him was slowly drifting into deep slumber and was not even paying the slightest bit of attention.

"haruto, did you get what i said?" jeongwoo asked, a hint of impatience visible in his face that rendered haruto to be much more awake and aware.

he looked at the latter with confusion, realizing that he was still, unfortunately, in the middle of their discussion.

"i don't. can you please hurry up so i could go home?" haruto uttered in a monotone, completely not giving a care to whatever jeongwoo is saying and just took a sip from his coffee to ease the languid chasing him from behind.

jeongwoo wasn't taking it much any longer. he was completely agitated, impatient and in disdain as to how haruto wasn't taking him for much of a serious thought and just wanted him to go home.

he wanted to also leave this male behind and just carry out his things without getting bothered, not caring if he's not doing his job properly at all.

"look. i don't mind if you won't listen to me and fail your exams, i get paid anyway, but i also don't want that. i want you to at least listen so you could at least learn something and stop dozing, so please."

jeongwoo heaved a sigh, setting aside his pride starting now and then looking at the male in front who was also looking at him with an amusing smile that almost caused jeongwoo to lose everything he had.

jeongwoo was confused, but he knew he felt his heart skip a beat the moment he saw him making eye contact with him.

he was completely ethereal just like how he usually looks that it makes jeongwoo lose his impatience and get swayed away. but work is work, no personal feelings mixed up.

"so if i give you money right now, would you stop?"

"up to you. i just wanted you to at least pass your exams," jeongwoo retorted, his arms crossed right at his chest as he let go of the textbook he has been holding for a long while.

they looked at each other, and then it was broken the moment haruto looked away and took another sip from his coffee.

"fine."

haruto gave up, and jeongwoo couldn't help but to stifle a smile. he then went back to the textbooks, and this time, with haruto paying attention.

jeongwoo continued to discuss the topic with a haruto that's trying his hardest to stay awake and be attentive. they stayed like that for a minute or two, then figured out that it was time to go.

"that's it," jeongwoo ended as he fixed the textbooks and learning materials into a proper order, stealing a glance at the male who was now yawning and then stretching his arms, looking tired as ever.

jeongwoo then stood up after fixing his things, signalling that he is now going.

"i'm going now, i still have stuffs to do," jeongwoo asked a goodbye in a casual way that he did not even expect.

he saw how haruto's brows form into a slight crease after hearing his statement, which caused jeongwoo to be bottled up with embarrassment once again.

he awkwardly chuckled in reply, being a complete mess when it comes to him.

jeongwoo muttered a small goodbye once again before dashing out the cafe with a bashful face and crimson-colored cheeks.