02.

jeongwoo wanted to cry.

he was late, so late that he was now a running mess as he ran through the street. his hands were fully occupied with books and assignments, his hair completely disheveled as his clothes were in slight disarray. somehow the professor was late coming to their class and decided to extend his time, which caused his current situation.

"oh shoot! i'm late, i'm late," jeongwoo muttered in a shaky voice, scared of what the outcome might be.

he had recieved an email coming from haruto himself, which turned out to freak him out somehow and wondered how he even knew his email, then remembered that he gave it to him just a few days ago for communication.

he was told that they should meet at exactly 4 pm, and now its already 4:24.

"at a cafe nearby," jeongwoo recalled. it was supposed to be their meeting place, and now it is slowly becoming visible from his sight as he made his way after running for at least seven minutes. now he stood by the door, completely messed up and untidy-so he tried to give himself a quick fix before entering the somehow expensive-looking cafe.

jeongwoo scanned the whole place. it was not that crowded, and only a few people were settled at different tables with coffees and cakes rested. it should not be that difficult for him to find, jeongwoo thought. now that he has finally realized his situation, nervousness and anxiety started taking over his whole sanity in a speed. he was nowhere near ready on meeting him.

finally after a minute of standing and looking around, he finally saw him at the very corner of the cafe, near the gigantic windows that gives a peak on what's going on outside the city. jeongwoo did not have much time to scan his whole appearance, knowing that he was already late and he had no luxury to waste even more time.

when jeongwoo finally stood up in front of the male, he was given the chance to finally glance and scan him.

he was wearing a black shirt that was somehow big for him, black sweatpants, and a black watch that was completely visible from his flawless and alabaster skin. his hair was in a slight mess, and a coffee was placed in the table. jeongwoo mentally snorted, thinking that the male had recently attended a funeral.

"what? are you just gonna stare?" haruto frowned upon seeing the male in front of him.

jeongwoo was looking quite decent, maybe, but he was somehow quite far from being completely tidy and formal on their first meet. he saw how the male shuffled from his position in an awkward manner, then deciding to just let the male be by himself.

jeongwoo sure wanted to slap himself and run away from the amount of embarrassment he was already getting during his first ordeal. he didn't know he was staring at him for such a long time, and that he was caught off by his fascination towards him.

no doubt, still handsome.

"i-im sorry i was late, our professor came late and we had to extend the time for class so..." jeongwoo apologized, stuttering the first word and then slowly bowing down for expressing sincerity for his apology.

haruto just nonchalantly nodded in response without much care, and then told jeongwoo to sit down and settle so they could start. jeongwoo could already pick up that haruto never really wanted to study, and that he wanted everything to get over with so he could go home. he knew, at least, and it did not please him.

albeit being faltered by the intimidating presence in front of him, he decided to shrug the thought and continue to carry out his work.