20.

"hey, im done!" jeongwoo indicated, finishing the meals that he had cooked.

the both of them fell silent after haruto asked jeongwoo about the whereabouts of his family. knowing that maybe he was bothering the male who was focused on cooking the meals, he decided to play games on his phone instead.

jeongwoo carefully fixed the kitchen table while placing the dishes, anxiety levels raising once again.

jeongwoo well know that haruto probably grew accustomed to eating fancy and expensive dishes, so he had no idea if his cheap but somehow decent cooking would satisfy his taste buds. 

haruto stood up after hearing jeongwoo's call, making his way to the kitchen. indeed, he was attracted by the savoury smell of jeongwoo's cooking, and he knew that the dishes he cooked would be equivalent to the delight of the dishes he casually eat.

looking at the meal, haruto's eyes glimmered in hunger and joy. they look honestly appealing, despite it being common foods eaten by common people. 

jeongwoo wished he took a photo of seeing haruto look at the meals he cooked like that. seeing him give positive vibes without even tasting it yet calmed his nerves down, rendering him to sigh in relief.

they then settled down, sitting across each other. seeing how haruto was so eager to eat while patiently waiting almost caused jeongwoo to giggle.

"they look good, can i take a picture?" haruto asked for permission, fishing out his phone to take one.

jeongwoo nodded as a response, seeing haruto immediately take pictures of the meals he cooked. jeongwoo felt immensely pleased, and of course, satisfied that haruto, a person coming from a silver spoon, liked the way they look. 

"lets eat?" jeongwoo asked, looking at haruto who just recently closed his phone after finishing on taking an adequate amount of pictures to take.

haruto nodded in excitement, taking a hold of his spoon, thanking for the food, before digging in.

jeongwoo sat to watch, his food untouched, because just seeing haruto eat blissfully is already enough to make him full.

a few 'this is delicious!' was exchanged, haruto obviously enjoying the meal. his beam was emollient to jeongwoo's heart.

seeing him happy makes him have the desire to go through his place and cook food for him everyday. he'll gladly wash the dishes too, and teach him maths whenever he's struggling.

the desire to make haruto his is astronomical.

watching haruto was already wholesome enough to make him full. he don't need to eat the food he prepared just for him to gobble.

but for the sake of erasing suspicions of him staring at him as he continues to take a spoonful. and so he followed, taking small bites, and taking huge ones just by looking at haruto.

"that was great, jeongwoo!" haruto exclaimed in satisfaction after cleaning his plate, looking at jeongwoo in gratitude after.

his pitch was a little bit higher this time, emphasizing his happiness. jeongwoo had never seen haruto to be this happy before, and the reason was because of his cooking. he probably won't be able to sleep early, and properly this time.

jeongwoo nodded, cheeks turning red in bashfulness. "why are you so happy? is my cooking that good?" he uttered in seek of confirmation.

"it is. its just that, its been a while since i tasted the meal someone has cooked for me." haruto answered with all honesty, this time, his pitch going back to the original, but a little bit lower this time.

there was something behind his tone that made everything suddenly sentimental.

"your cooking's sincere."

was the statement that made jeongwoo halt. why would the famous haruto say that in such a weird timing like this, out of nowhere? such a straightforward man he is. but he liked it, everything about him; he likes him.

he does, no denial.

jeongwoo hesitared for a minute, a response already prepared inside his head, and all that's left is for him to say it.

it was weird, for a person who's not even in a relationship with him, to say it. but without preparation, with immense desire to utter, he said,

"sincere because i made it with love, idiot."

i like you, haruto. this time, no denial.

i miss ya'll! i was supposed to update a few days ago but my stupid wattpad can't let me get in in this account. after several attempts, i finally managed to open! i hope all of you are still reading this story. i'll try to update if i have the time. treasure's coming!