Magic Shop: A Birthday's Tale (LAST)

sorry its late :'((

September 1 TUE

"God, Jimin! Did you have to be so slow?!" Taehyung exclaimed upon seeing his friend who had just enter the shop. Jimin glared at him and rolled his eyes. "Try running with a huge stomach, will you?" He said.

He sat down on a sofa and fanned himself with his hands. "Sorry, sorry." Taehyung quickly uttered before sitting beside the latter. "Jin hyung said they'll be there at 1. What should I do? Should I bring him a whole truck of banana milk? You know, maybe he'll forgive me with that-"

"Shush, shush, shush." Jimin placed his index finger on his pouted lips. "Stop being overreacting, I might give birth early because of you." He said pulling the other to sit beside him. He grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and made him face him.

"Taehyung-ah.. Do you love him?" He suddenly asked with a serious look on his face. He wiggled his eyes and gave the latter a smirk. (like the one in the dynamite bside)

"Well, of course-"

"Then do this-" He leaned in and whispered to Taehyung's ear.

Meanwhile, Yoongi, who's holding a broom while watching the two whisper stuff. His mouth hangs open and his eyes looks dead.

12:03 PM

"YAH, NAMJOON-AH!" Jin screamed as he holds his husbands' arm. "DO YOU PLAN ON KILLING US?!" He held the thing for grabbing inside the car.

"Papa, you're noisy!" Jun complained covering his younger brother's ears. 5 years ago, he was against on having a baby sibling. But who would've thought that when they see him with his baby brother now?

"Mama, you're noisy!" Namkyu clapped his hands. He's already five years old but sometimes he still act like he's three. Wonder where he got that from.

"YAH, YOU SAID YOU ALREADY LEARNED HOW TO DRIVE!" Jin yelled ignoring his kids at the back. "I DID! A YEAR AGO BUT YOU WOULDN'T LET ME DRIVE SO I DIDN'T PRACTICE!" Namjoon yelled back unknowingly.

"WHAT?!" Then all hell broke loose. With Namjoon still fearing for his life, he parked the car in the middle of the road and gets out. Jin immediately switched to being the driver.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin are at the gift shop looking for a box to hide the test. "Dude, look at that." Taehyung said to Jimin pointing to a box he's been eyeing for a while.

"Seriously, Tae? Dude? With that stomach of his?" Yoongi butted in as he was standing behind them putting the boxes that they gave him away. "What's wrong with that?" He pouted. Jimin only laughed at them and grabbed two sparkly boxes.

"What about this?" Jimin said holding the two boxes full of glitter. One was pink while the other was blue. "Too glittery, Chim." The two man said in unison. Jimin pouted at the both of them and puts the boxes down.

This time, he lifted two boxes of the same structure. Glittery. One was gold and other was black. "Babe, are you addicted to glitter nowadays?" Yoongi asked, remembering the past events occurring a week ago when they were choosing the color of their new baby's nursery room.

August 23 SUN

"So, I was thinking why not black?" Yoongi suggested while they're pushing their trolley across the hardware. "Seriously? You want a baby to stay inside a horror house?" Jimin answered with a deadpan look.